Unarmed Black Man Shot In Florida

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Someone explain how one little legal firearm would have saved him?

Guns dont protect people in most situations, the stats even prove this.

You people crying about carrying guns need to stop being scared and CHALLENGE THE SYSTEM, or the shyt will never stop. I think Tariq Nasheed said it first, nikkas will focus on anything other than that white oppression whooping their ass...

Basically
If not guns, a cop could just beat him to a pulp on "self-defense"/

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
UPDATE

Sheriff David Morgan told press Monday afternoon the police officers reported the man “lunged out of a vehicle and spun toward them.” The gun shots shattered bones in Middleton’s left thigh, which “will require the insertion of a metal rod.”

---
Sue the cops and get paid. But money cant buy true of peace of mind.

They cannot be trusted, they didnt give the old man the benefit of doubt.

If someone is reaching into the car, and their startled, when they come out of the car, what is their reaction? they pull out and turn and move

the police got scared and started shooting...their not trust worthy....

quite frankly, in those types of jobs, that safety cannot come off, you cannot assume there is clear and present danger everywhere, quite frankly, a cop should be martyr in the name of protect and serve. If its their time to do in their line of work because of a call, it is, but dont start shooting when there is no just cause. Those cops are not professionals. They panicked. Good thing they could not even shoot.

Also, the tough thing is vigilante folks, they are paranoid, they looking out for you...but aint no telling who is doing what outside...cant be assuming...make a good decision, cant be calling in willy nilly.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
and the sheriff office beat the shyt out of this unarmed dude in Pensacola over the weekend too. again for no reason then they lied about it saying the person who called the police on him did it. i fukkin hate the police here they stay shootin nikkas up

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
They just had ole boy on CNN

Police trying to say he was on drugs and drunk and lunged at the officers with something shiny in his hands. fukk outta here.

The worst part was the sheriff or whatever saying that if dude was compliant this would have never happened, nikka if your fukking officers wasnt trigger happy this would have never happened.

My man was just trying to get a cigg, they fukked his hip up shatered his shyt.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
They just had ole boy on CNN

Police trying to say he was on drugs and drunk and lunged at the officers with something shiny in his hands. fukk outta here.

The worst part was the sheriff or whatever saying that if dude was compliant this would have never happened, nikka if your fukking officers wasnt trigger happy this would have never happened.

My man was just trying to get a cigg, they fukked his hip up shatered his shyt.