Unarmed Black Man Shot In Florida

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
nikka please I live in Florida and have never encountered any shyt like this. :childplease: :win:

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
That is the personification of "trigger-happy".

I'd love to work for the law firm that's gonna shyt on that department, those cops AND that bytch ass neighbor. :violent:

a$$holes.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
It's open season on black men everywhere. You can be doing everything you're supposed to be doing while wearing a tailored 3 piece Ozwald Boateng suit and still be looked at as a criminal that's up to no good.

True story - I almost got arrested in front of my job because they thought I stole my car.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if you live in florida as a black man, be safe, don't get in dangerous situations, know your rights, and if you can legally own and carry a firearm, at this point you probably should consider that option. protect yourself and your tribe. Every single right you have, never take it for granted. even the right to live you may have to fight and sacrifice for (maybe even sacrafice your life...). Be righteous, be fair, respect life but command respect from others for your life as well.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Group economics and assembling on a large scale, are just some pieces to the puzzle.
Ya think this is just status quo, but this is only going to get worse, so we must assemble .
I posted a link about UN for black genocide numerous times, if anyone is interested, I'll drop the link again.

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm surprises the bugs bunny gif didn't make an appearance.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Someone explain how one little legal firearm would have saved him?

Guns dont protect people in most situations, the stats even prove this.

You people crying about carrying guns need to stop being scared and CHALLENGE THE SYSTEM, or the shyt will never stop. I think Tariq Nasheed said it first, nikkas will focus on anything other than that white oppression whooping their ass...