UN: Half of world's population growth is likely to occur in Africa

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Really breh :skip:

More likely those Nigerians would go to other African countries.
I doubt it

Most Nigerian immigrants speak English and are educated and can get through on some family reunification and/or opening up whatever quota they have in place

They've been steady coming to the US since the 60s anyway and Canada will not restrict their refugee programs
Nigeria is a US ally so in the event of overpopulation and/or civil war I can defibetly see a even bigger rise in Nigeria immigration

Remember yts still generally have a positive view of Nigerians vs other blacks

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
I doubt it

Most Nigerian immigrants speak English and are educated and can get through on some family reunification and/or opening up whatever quota they have in place

They've been steady coming to the US since the 60s anyway and Canada will not restrict their refugee programs
Nigeria is a US ally so in the event of overpopulation and/or civil war I can defibetly see a even bigger rise in Nigeria immigration

Used to be the case until maybe 10 years ago. But now they're slowly cutting back on leaving the continent besides going to school abroad.

And you're also neglecting the increasing immigration from the other African countries like Ghana, Kenya, etc.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Used to be the case until maybe 10 years ago. But now they're slowly cutting back on leaving the continent besides going to school abroad.

And you're also neglecting the increasing immigration from the other African countries like Ghana, Kenya, etc.
I was only talking about Nigeria because they will have severe overpopulation and possibly civil war/partition in the next 50-60 yrs

I dont know enough about what drives Ghanaians and Kenyans to emigrate

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
I doubt it

I think I see the disconnect...

You're looking at this from today's viewpoint. I'm looking at this from 2050.

A Nigeria with a population of 300+ million in 2050. I highly doubt the USA will be in anywhere near as good of a position as it is in right now, if it's still around.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
I think I see the disconnect...

You're looking at this from today's viewpoint. I'm looking at this from 2050.

A Nigeria with a population of 300+ million in 2050. I highly doubt the USA will be in anywhere near as good of a position as it is in right now, if it's still around.
America's decline will be / is slow, US will still be around and popping in 40 years :stopitslime:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Planned hyper-urbanization, and transportation infrastructure between all major cities, and secondaries between the major cities and the minor cities is an absolute necessity. National work-forces with strong incentives, billions of dollars forced in public education, and a forced gender-equal military conscription service, alongside linkage with medical, engineering, and finance undergraduate and graduate programmes both on the continent and abroad (something more HBCUs should be focused on) should all be heavy focuses as well. Highly trained policing forces, far more diverse economies, push for self-sufficiency, empowerment of the African Union, green-industrialization, and the establishment of national parks should all accompany as well.

Africa's growth is both exciting and absolute terrifying, an immeasurable of progress has already been slowed, by predatory colonists and incompetent leaders, this cannot continue.
atleast East Africa is on that tip already
the sgr rail lines are going to connect all of east Africa (besides Somalia off course). Once the lappset project is complete, connecting est Africa with west Africa. it's game over

this is just me being optimistic :mjcry:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
America's decline will be / is slow, US will still be around and popping in 40 years :stopitslime:

:stopitslime:

If the usa is still around in 40 years.. it won't be a popping place at all.

and the usa has be in decline since the 70s... it's just that it's the global empire. So it has quite a ways to fall

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
:stopitslime:

If the usa is still around in 40 years.. it won't be a popping place at all.

and the usa has be in decline since the 70s... it's just that it's the global empire. So it has quite a ways to fall
It takes more than 40 years for empires to fall...it will take the Us at least at century IMO

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
It takes more than 40 years for empires to fall...it will take the Us at least at century IMO

this isn't like the past. things more far far more quickly now.

Truthfully I think the usa goes some time next decade

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is lowkey SCARY for Nigeria. If true then they gotta get their shyt together...

Don't fall for the cac myth. Population growth is the key to an African revival. Its is not something we should be scared of. More people of our race is never a bad thing. Its good.

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
Not if the UN's sterlization campaigns will have anything to say about it
I don't think that will happen. These estimates are based on today but a whole bunch of shyt can happen in 33 years. People thought China would be at 3 billion now but its barely growing because they urbanized and don't need a large population anymore. Idk much about these countries but I assume they are still mostly rural but once they urbanize and shyt gets too expensive then children will be the last thing they are worried about.