Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There's a new one in the stash.

:noah:

BgSqOV6IIAAp7iy.jpg

BgSqABSIQAANVRG.jpg

Damn she fine too. They got chocolate and brown sugar on the team.....yes nothing but fineness.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Your wife is beautiful. That's a W big homie. Give them young cac loving sellouts the blueprint :salute:

Yeah he has a beautiful queen. I love it cause it shuts the idiots up on here who swear black men don't marry black women.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:laugh:

It's true though, but can you blame em? I've seen nice chicks have bottles thrown at them cuz they nicely turned a dude away.

The city corrupts them while Southern women get to retain their sweetness.

:to:

Naw it is more like in the city everyone is out for themselves. Get them before they get you. People don't trust each other. I have seen dudes get dogged out and used by women in big cities. It is just the mentality at times. It is much easier to date in the country cause folks are much kinder to each other. Man I have seen people drop money out of there pocket on crowded areas in the country and people will break their neck to tell them they dropped the money. Now growing up in Chicago I have seen people watch folks drop their money only to walk behind them and pick it up then put it in their pocket.

I say all this as a person who was born and raised in Chicago and went away to the deep south to go to college. My wife is also from the deep South and from a small town of 6k in Mississippi.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
In 2015, former Milwaukee Bucks dancer Lauren Herington sued her team over salary issues, the New York Times reported. She claimed, "the flat fees she received — $65 for games, $30 for practices and $50 for special appearances — translated to an average hourly wage of $5."

N.B.A. Cheerleaders’ New Rallying Cry: Better Pay

He might be on to something though :huhldup:
These hours don't do the job for the money. It's for easier access to the players in hopes of snagging a pro athlete. Or even get knocked up by one.