Umbrella Academy Season 3: Sparrows are coming

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This season is actually piff. I like how they used the alternate universe to basically just bring in more characters to the group. But Netflix was dumb for releasing it now. They should’ve waited until September or October. Stranger Things would’ve been done and the Fall/Autumn would’ve fit the vibe of the show better.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
This season is actually piff. I like how they used the alternate universe to basically just bring in more characters to the group. But Netflix was dumb for releasing it now. They should’ve waited until September or October. Stranger Things would’ve been done and the Fall/Autumn would’ve fit the vibe of the show better.
I think its also dumb to release it now when you have a more popular Superhero show like The Boys that is on. This show is not going to get much of a spotlight with that show airing at the same time

curz

Don of all Dons
Daps
Reppin
Dade
I think its also dumb to release it now when you have a more popular Superhero show like The Boys that is on. This show is not going to get much of a spotlight with that show airing at the same time
Netflix is $20 a month. Subscribers need content, streaming services can't play the waiting game just because there's competition.

EVERY service is producing Comic Book/Sci fi content, if your shyt is popular it will get the views

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Netflix is $20 a month. Subscribers need content, streaming services can't play the waiting game just because there's competition.

EVERY service is producing Comic Book/Sci fi content, if your shyt is popular it will get the views

They're basically operating like a cable channel or a movie studio.

They have a schedule of releases for the year.

They should have just threw out a new Rom-Com, Thriller, Horror tv show for this summer slot then saved Umbrella Academy for when The Boys/Stranger Things was over.

curz

Don of all Dons
Daps
Reppin
Dade
They're basically operating like a cable channel or a movie studio.

They have a schedule of releases for the year.

They should have just threw out a new Rom-Com, Thriller, Horror tv show for this summer slot then saved Umbrella Academy for when The Boys/Stranger Things was over.
They aren't operating like a cable channel atall :heh:

They have a locked in subscriber base that needs to be fed, they aren't competing for viewers like a cable channel does, but they can't get outgunned for a entire summer just because The Boys is a better show :heh:

Umbrella academy will get its viewers regardless

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps

I hear you, but does seem like timing may have not worked in their favour due to The Boys being a much popular show. Unsure how popular Ms Marvel is and that show is also out at the moment. I do feel Netflix didn't market this season well because many people that watch the show aren't even aware it's out

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Enjoyable season. The Trans shyt was forced, but I guess that's what happens when your top billing has demands.
Meh it was pretty light, they took like 2 minutes out of a 8 hours show to address the name change.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Meh it was pretty light, they took like 2 minutes out of a 8 hours show to address the name change.
more like 20 seconds lol. Dude just childish. There was nothing forced about it either.
first episode :wow:

black guy dead?:francis:
i said the same shyt :russ: hollywood can only only give u a strong brutha for 40min if that :pachaha: and of course the "strong" white male gets all the bytches :mjlol: it is what it is :ld: