Umar Johnson goes in on Shannon Sharpe for having a white wife

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Neither do I and my preference has always been for a black woman. As I gotten older i realized that relationships are hard at the end of the day. Just find someone that makes you happy and you click with.

I do see the point of people saying you can't talk black and sleep white but for me that only applies if you're a black person that completely dismissive the atrocities of white surpremecy and the affect it had and is still having on black Americans.

Imo we can't call every black person that is fighting for us but is with a non black person a c00n or just totally dismiss them. Imagine a Frederick douglass trying to come up today just to get "cancelled" because the person he is with. I mean I understand whu it would bother you but if they are doing work for the people then:yeshrug:

But that's me..im a show and prove kind of person
I agree with you outside of I don't see why who another man is dating would bother a man. I can see that bothering a chick esp ugly ones but bothering a man? Nah that is always gay stuff to me I don't care what nobody says. I disagree with the effect of "WS" on the average black but I think that's more something I like talking about offline instead of on one where folks do too much emotional bs on the topic that you don't get having the same convo face to face.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Thing is we literally got photos of whitelock hanging with half naked non black women. Yet has never been married to a black woman and doesn't have any black kids. But who constantly talks about how he is a real black man and is so pro black....while spewing hate at black men and women.

Yet we have shannon who last girlfriend was white. But who was at one time married to a black woman and has kids with his ex black wife.

So who the real sell out?
Whitlock reminds me of some of them youtube political cats that say they are democrats but every talking point they mention is some right wing bullshyt. Who do you think you fooling with that bullshyt? I'm pro black but the vast majority of the stuff you say is super critical of blacks while too often excusing white folks stuff. Dude does do some good things like putting people on so I won't take that away from him but he does just as much if not more to erase that good will from what I see.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Jokers keep telling on themselves. Do you need any other proof that most kats on this site are white.
Nah I'd bet heavy money most people on here are black just like anything we aren't a monolith and I don't want it to be. I don't agree with some people but we all have differing pov that honeslty in person you and most wouod be more likely to understand or at least not say folks are white. Online if you don't parade the coli monolithic black narrative you're white and I can't ever get with that because if that's the case might as well say Biden was right in saying we aren't "diverse" and I don't believe that at all.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
@philmonroe who vehemently denies dating white women, in his feelings over brehs clowning those who do... again! :mjlol:
Where is this proof I'm in my feelings? I understand you want attention like a bytch but you could at least come up with something that makes sense. This is a messagebaord and we all post our pov so posting mines doesn't equate to being in my feelings unless that means you're in your feelings that I'm posting and what does that say about you? You products of worthless bytches need to do better smh.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Where is this proof I'm in my feelings? I understand you want attention like a bytch but you could at least come up with something that makes sense. This is a messagebaord and we all post our pov so posting mines doesn't equate to being in my feelings unless that means you're in your feelings that I'm posting and what does that say about you? You products of worthless bytches need to do better smh.
This long paragraph-less rant suggests otherwise.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Not really but like I said you 2d low iq product of bytches need attetnion. You dudes just like shyt talking online because you know you'd get your selves clapped IRL so post on D.E.M
You’re clearly not angry.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
You chat shyt... Coz the way you people talk is like you WANT him to fail

Any news saying he's on hard times you celebrate

Any news saying he's a step further from making the school you celebrate.

Weird cracker energy
Get this bullshyt out of here playa:mjlol:

Whogivesafuck

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Thing is we literally got photos of whitelock hanging with half naked non black women. Yet has never been married to a black woman and doesn't have any black kids. But who constantly talks about how he is a real black man and is so pro black....while spewing hate at black men and women.

Yet we have shannon who last girlfriend was white. But who was at one time married to a black woman and has kids with his ex black wife.

So who the real sell out?

I think all three of his kids have different mothers.