Umar Johnson goes in on Shannon Sharpe for having a white wife

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't agree with thecoli about interracial marriage so :yeshrug:

Neither do I and my preference has always been for a black woman. As I gotten older i realized that relationships are hard at the end of the day. Just find someone that makes you happy and you click with.

I do see the point of people saying you can't talk black and sleep white but for me that only applies if you're a black person that completely dismissive the atrocities of white surpremecy and the affect it had and is still having on black Americans.

Imo we can't call every black person that is fighting for us but is with a non black person a c00n or just totally dismiss them. Imagine a Frederick douglass trying to come up today just to get "cancelled" because the person he is with. I mean I understand whu it would bother you but if they are doing work for the people then:yeshrug:

But that's me..im a show and prove kind of person

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
even if shannon had a white wife, is that suppose to big up or give points to Jason? nikka keep bringing that up like he aint a whole embarrassment

A pawger who aint on some buffonery >>>>> the king of sports commentating c00nery that is whitlock:pachaha:

Thing is we literally got photos of whitelock hanging with half naked non black women. Yet has never been married to a black woman and doesn't have any black kids. But who constantly talks about how he is a real black man and is so pro black....while spewing hate at black men and women.

Yet we have shannon who last girlfriend was white. But who was at one time married to a black woman and has kids with his ex black wife.

So who the real sell out?

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
has it actually been ever beem proven that shannon was married to a Yte?

or was it just some random shyt Umar just threw out and nikkas ran with it:skip:

I thought Shannon was single. I remember on the Up in Smoke podcast, they asked him about being single living in LA.

Daps
Shanon has been divorced from that women for some years now ....why do people like to reach back some years for shyt :what:?

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
Suppose victims/targets of white supremacy, continual nonchalant attitude about interracial unions shouldn't be ignored/forgotten when thread title changes

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
What he say in that time frame I posted that was some c00n shyt? Talked about Shannon and others acting super pro black with a white bytch on arm to overcompensate, talked about white antifa taking over the BLM message to make it seem like we are the ones looting and causing destruction, said whites see BLM how we see KKK which trump is living proof that’s true as well...what is c00n about that black man?
Wtf are you talking about. Anybody that mentions blm with the kkk should be thrown into a river.

Daps
Sometimes pawging makes you see white supremacy up close and personal.

Look at some white broads that marry brehs. They go from Becky to Aunt BeeBee real quick. That's why dudes can swirl but sometimes be more pro-black.....not always but it happens.