Umar Johnson goes in on Shannon Sharpe for having a white wife

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The nerve of whitlock talking bad about any black person.

Whitlock is a black opportunist and a black klan member. He lies constantly and sucks white dikk for dollars.

Once again for all yall slow mothafukkas out here.

Whitlock wrote the following articles about black folks.

Wrote an article alk most 10.years ago saying serena was fat and lazy and would never win again.

Wrote an article 9 years ago saying Lebron would never win a ring because his father wasn't in his life.

Wrote an article saying that Cam Newton when he was drafted would never be successful and that he was just like Jamarcus Russell.

Wrote an article saying that the Vegas NBA all star game was scary and filled with black male gang bangers and black women on section 8. And that he feared for his life in vegas. Even though he wrote an article days earlier saying he had the most fun of his life at the vegas all star game hanging with rappers and chilling in the strip clubs.

Wrote an article calling coach vivian stringer and the young ladies on rutgers some cry babies when they called out racist imus for calling them nappy headed hoes.

Said countless times that he is his own man and no one can tell him anything. But writes an article criticizing the potential sell of the rams to Rush Limbaugh. Only to turn around and remove Limbaugh's name from the article and any mention of him.

He also removed the podcast online where killer mike gave his hoe ass a two piece and a biscuit.

And he gone after black writers who have called his bootlicking c00ning out.

Dude is anti black and always has been.

So in other words if you following whitlock or any bull shyt he saying you basically exposing yourself a a racist CAC or a bootlicking tom.

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
From 26:20 to 31 mins I heard nothing but realness coming from Whitlock how I know the c00ning is for the check and he conscious of what he doing..doesn’t excuse it but I look at him differently