Umar Johnson goes in on Shannon Sharpe for having a white wife

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Umar is too smart to be picking this senseless battle....We need both Umar and Shannon...damn Umar smh

The Minister Of Culture

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
No two ways about it..there's been a silent movement to avoid discrediting Black men with non Black women, but that has to change now.

I agree I think the thing that folks who are in that situation use as a crutch is the "But but but Obama, Malcom x was born from such a union" :ld: "what about Frederick Douglass and other historical black figures we hold in regard that had white spouses":ld:

:martin:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
No two ways about it..there's been a silent movement to avoid discrediting Black men with non Black women, but that has to change now.

I agree I think the thing that folks who are in that situation use as a crutch is the "But but but Obama, Malcom x was born from such a union" :ld: "what about Frederick Douglass and other historical black figures we hold in regard that had white spouses":ld:

:heh:

Serious question but why?

So someone does massive amounts of works that support and uplift the black community as a whole but they are somehow invalidated because of who they chose to bust nuts in? I get the whole "black nuclear family" thing I do. But when those kids are born and society treats them as black then what was really the difference?

Also, focusing on this is a fukking waste of time. Its an irrelevant issue just like black gay social leaders. If you out here working to support black folks, I'm down with you. And who you fukk is your business.

Explain to me how going at people for who they choose to be with gets anything substantial done....in all seriousness.

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
I like and respect both, I think we can let Umar not cosign Shannon's decision and still be fans of both.

We got to stop feeling like we had to choose bcuz of differences. I'm not a fan of interracial marraiges, but Shannon is a major asset for us right now. We can't afford to lose any Captain in this fight.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
I guess Uncle Shannon was getting too much love. Time for these musty stank breath Hoteps to start talking shyt.

EDIT: I just saw the BEGINING of the video. Nothing that Umar said was malicious. Neg to OP for posting this agent shyt.

Fam you should be negged for commenting on the video before you saw it.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
So it's better if all the black women are left to become baby mamas & he goes on to marry a non black? Is this what pro black looks like to y'all?
:patrice:
That's how some of these nikkas coli nikkas want it. Get the sista to have kids with. But afterwards go get the PAWG when retired:mjpls:

Last edited:

southern.girl

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Starkset

I despise this rhetoric. Malcolm's lineage is a product of rape. He was raised in an environment with a heavy black identity. His father was murdered by the KKK. He lost his mother due to a psychotic breakdown, triggered by racism. Even before his transition from Little to X, Malcolm was nothing like Obama.

Last edited:

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
shannon out here fighting the good fight and we still have to find a way to hate?

c'mon family... sometimes love is blinding. theres nikkas who marry asian girls who dont cop as much shyt.

as long as you aint c00nin, its all g wit me.

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
and you think Shannon wit his views would be with a white woman who was devlish?

she probably cool as hell, on that HEN DAWG YA FEEEEL MEH :shannonblacknmild: