Ukrainian refugees are struggling to integrate in the UK because there are too many Black & Asian people

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Can’t put them in London too expensive and not a lot of affordable housing left

Yep, London as a location to put refugees is a no-go. Way too expensive these days. These councils would rather dump them far away from London. And it makes sense if you're having to pay to house them.

They send them far away to beach towns and places like Brum, Nottingham and Southampton.

But beggers cant be choosers as they say.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't have much sympathy for Ukraine as a society. I'm sure there are plenty of good well meaning individual Ukrainians but their culture is steep in racism and xenophobia. Racism and white supremacy is ingrained in EVERY European society. And Russia is no better if not worse. Luckily many of their societies are on the very of population collapse.

Last edited:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN

Exactly!

fukk "diversity training" too. This ain't the 1980s. They could have educated their own fukking selves since they had access to the internet like everyone else. If they still choose to be ignorant that's on them.

They can always go back to their bombed out country. It would be a cold day in hell before I feel sorry for any of them.

Alix217

Superstar
Daps

Exactly!

fukk "diversity training" too. This ain't the 1980s. They could have educated their own fukking selves since they had access to the internet like everyone else. If they still choose to be ignorant that's on them.

They can always go back to their bombed out country. It would be a cold day in hell before I feel sorry for any of them.

Europe is throwing money at these people, they feel entitled.

Can't wait for all the documentaries on how military gear was sold on blackmarket by Ukrainians

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
Be careful with your criticism of Russia. Someone might pop in the thread and spin you as a Russian racists troll.