UK Breh Doesn't Care: "I GOT LAID JUST BEFORE OUR DATE"

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
That nikka will never set foot in flea market if he that scared :russ:.

atill area that hes describing aint that bad. my aunt had a fcking mansion in north miami. When she was ready to sell, nobody wanted to buy that shyt. Thats how bad that neighborhood was. :mjlol: i ate some of the best bbq at her house tho :wow:

It’s not about being scared - it’s about being street smart.

You don’t just run around people’s hoods when you don’t know anyone there & it’s bait that you’re not from there. Especially in a country where people carry guns (we’re not bulletproof).
When you’re out of town & your comfort zone…you just have to always be on your P,s & Q’s & move smart.

But dem Miami nikkas are wild (even compared to other cities I have been to in the US). And you can tell they’re on job.

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
Got you. Ive gone to other cities and it looked like bomb gone off or some fallout type shyt (Baltimore, Philly), ended up in wrong part of town and Mexican dude asking questions and people Im with answering literally not realizing we definitely in wrong part of town (Los Angeles) But my days of wanting to see other hoods n shyt is wayyy behind me, lol..

Being a local so my vision is definitely skewed but I would say Miami aint really gon pop off like that unless seeing dudes with wicks and golds is a big pattern interrupt for you.. As long as you dont get lost like in triangle opa locka or something most times nothing gon pop off unless you a target or got some beef..

True. When you’re from there, it’s just normal to you cos that’s what you’re used.

I don’t mind going to people’s hoods if I know someone from there & interact with the people just to know what their experience is like. But running up on people’s hoods when you don’t know anyone from there is suicidal.

I’ve been to a few hoods on the east coast & it’s always love cos I have got cousins who’re from there.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
It’s not about being scared - it’s about being street smart.

You don’t just run around people’s hoods when you don’t know anyone there & it’s bait that you’re not from there. Especially in a country where people carry guns (we’re not bulletproof).
When you’re out of town & your comfort zone…you just have to always be on your P,s & Q’s & move smart.

But dem Miami nikkas are wild (even compared to other cities I have been to in the US). And you can tell they’re on job.
In miami. If you see some nikka with golds grilling you, you should get outta there with the quickness.

south miami got pockets you gotta stay away from. but all north miami nikkas get live lol.

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
In miami. If you see some nikka with golds grilling you, you should get outta there with the quickness.

south miami got pockets you gotta stay away from. but all north miami nikkas get live lol.

This is interesting.

You mean if they have janky good teeth all over their mouth like Castillo?

You know what’s funny: people with excessive gold grills in their mouths like Castillo (not single or double) in London are mostly clowns & aren’t on piss unless they’re yardies. Even Castillo is a short guy that’s built like a woman with hips & he’s not on piss…just a funny guy on social media. But when you go to places like Birmingham & Manchester in the UK - the blacks & Asians there with excessive gold grills are serious people.

That’s why it’s always good to interact with people from different places.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
This is interesting.

You mean if they have janky good teeth all over their mouth like Castillo?

You know what’s funny: people with excessive gold grills in their mouths like Castillo (not single or double) in London are mostly clowns & aren’t on piss unless they’re yardies. Even Castillo is a short guy that’s built like a woman with hips & he’s not on piss…just a funny guy on social media. But when you go to places like Birmingham & Manchester in the UK - the blacks & Asians there with excessive gold grills are serious people.

That’s why it’s always good to interact with people from different places.
Nowadays it maybe different but when i was growing up in miami, if you had golds then you were no p*ssy. Nikkas you punch dudes with the gold grills, and knock them sht out to take em.

if a nikka got golds and the nikka grill you then you better get to it and respond accordingly. if not then u p*ssy.

golds became popular now but its very normal down south with black n brown nikkas