UK Breh Doesn't Care: "I GOT LAID JUST BEFORE OUR DATE"

JavariesBrown

Rookie
Daps
:mjgrin:these kind of nikkas will leave you leaking on the side walk questioning life as you hold your stomach to keep your intestines from spilling out from all the cuts bruv gave you:mjlol::umad:
Same ones that fake paystubs right?

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th

This is a very fascinating video.

I've been to a few American cities & lived for a bit in a couple. But I definitely want to visit Chi Town now.

Castillo is a good story teller & the US is definitely different from London & you just know that when you get to certain places in the US. And that's coming from someone who's from one of the 2 no-go zones in London growing up.

I kind of felt the same way Castillo feels about Chicago when I went to Miami & we ended up on the wrong side of town.

Would definitely visit next year when I get back from South Africa. Gotta add it to my bucket list.

When is the best time to visit - spring, summer or autumn (not going there during winter, lol)?

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
This is a very fascinating video.

I've been to a few American cities & lived for a bit in a couple. But I definitely want to visit Chi Town now.

Castillo is a good story teller & the US is definitely different from London & you just know that when you get to certain places in the US. And that's coming from someone who's from one of the 2 no-go zones in London growing up.

I kind of felt the same way Castillo feels about Chicago when I went to Miami & we ended up on the wrong side of town.

Would definitely visit next year when I get back from South Africa. Gotta add it to my bucket list.

When is the best time to visit - spring, summer or autumn (not going there during winter, lol)?
Which part of miami did you end up in?

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Same ones that fake paystubs right?
Nah Castillo is actually cooked he just got right like last year, he staked up at a nikkas house and ran up on him and his family when said breh scammed him on his money. He is definition of having nothing to lose especially if you hear his backstory :huhldup:

JavariesBrown

Rookie
Daps
Nah Castillo is actually cooked he just got right like last year, he staked up at a nikkas house and ran up on him and his family when said breh scammed him on his money. He is definition of having nothing to lose especially if you hear his backstory :huhldup:
My bad breh I was joking about Luken fake ass paystubs I thought he jus posted but the thread was from last year

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
castilllo is a real one

Yes this is who he is

He is truly this outrageous

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
It’s around the Northside of Miami Beach (can’t remember the name of the place).

Dem man there just look wild & different.
Breh, were you still on the beach or did you cross the bridge because if you felt that type of energy on miami beach then you dont want to see the real miami, lol.. Maybe north miami beach?

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
Breh, were you still on the beach or did you cross the bridge because if you felt that type of energy on miami beach then you dont want to see the real miami, lol.. Maybe north miami beach?

We didn’t cross the bridge cos we were by ourselves. If we knew someone from there, we definitely would’ve explored that side of the city.

A lot of the guys we saw were just hustling & selling stuffs.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
We didn’t cross the bridge cos we were by ourselves. If we knew someone from there, we definitely would’ve explored that side of the city.

A lot of the guys we saw were just hustling & selling stuffs.
Got you. Ive gone to other cities and it looked like bomb gone off or some fallout type shyt (Baltimore, Philly), ended up in wrong part of town and Mexican dude asking questions and people Im with answering literally not realizing we definitely in wrong part of town (Los Angeles) But my days of wanting to see other hoods n shyt is wayyy behind me, lol..

Being a local so my vision is definitely skewed but I would say Miami aint really gon pop off like that unless seeing dudes with wicks and golds is a big pattern interrupt for you.. As long as you dont get lost like in triangle opa locka or something most times nothing gon pop off unless you a target or got some beef..

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
That nikka will never set foot in flea market if he that scared :russ:.

atill area that hes describing aint that bad. my aunt had a fcking mansion in north miami. When she was ready to sell, nobody wanted to buy that shyt. Thats how bad that neighborhood was. :mjlol: i ate some of the best bbq at her house tho :wow: