*UH OH* Kim Karadashian ACCUSES Kanye of putting a HIT on her…lol

CobaltBlue

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Ful Co.
A musical genius, his first 5 albums are fire.

wasn’t until after his mom died that he started getting brought over to the dark side.

Just like Anakin Skywalker.
I think this is a matter of opinion. Mine’s apparently different than yours. I don’t get “genius” from his projects. I’ve never thought he was a great rapper (his tone and flow is wack to me) and he gets plenty help with his pen game, and some of his biggest hits were produced by others. I really don’t get it.

:yeshrug:

But I do tho… he told a gullible public that he was a genius and repeated it like a mantra, hypebeasts ate it like hot french fries straight out the bag.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Didn't she cheat? Or at least there where rumors of it? Outside of that she did a great job of PRESENTING herself as a great parent and wife, but her family is about carefully sculpting their image. Truth is we have no idea how their relationship was, and we shouldn't be hearing so much about how it is now.
nikka the dude was publicly buggin tf out and embarrassing her and she stuck by him. Y’all gotta stop this shyt.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Kim was a great wife.

Are you married? If you are you would know most couples would never let people know what’s really going on behind close doors. As image conscious as the Kardashians are no one would really know how “bad” her and Ye’s marriage really was and what was said and done behind closed doors.

Kanye putting a hit on Kim? Dude is a numb skull but come on man.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
This is a chance for the black community to stick together but y’all rather be right:mjlol:

y’all called the Kardashians culture vultures for years and wanted them cancelled since forever.
Y’all wanted Kanye to move on and it was a bad idea to wife this attention seeking woman.

Now the opportunity presents itself, but y’all rather be right:mjlol:
Other communities would still ride for their own even with these ugly optics :manny:
fukk OUTTA here. nikka don’t give ZERO fukks about us. When that muthafukka was threatening that old black woman to change votes to help Trump the fukk was u at?

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Are you married? If you are you would know most couples would never let people know what’s really going on behind close doors. As image conscious as the Kardashians are no one would really know how “bad” her and Ye’s marriage really was and what was said and done behind closed doors.

Kanye putting a hit on Kim? Dude is a numb skull but come on man.
And u believe this nikka? lol. I’m pretty sure she prolly never said that. Dude is a liar fam.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
No children were harmed. Blame the parents.

They actually spear headed a grassroots movement showing young ladies across the globe that they could be more than subservient pretty faces. Naturally, a family of beautiful women are going to have more willing suitors. Doesn't make them "whores," and if we're being honest, the Kardashian women are arguably the most loyal in the game.

Lamar Odom screwed Lamar Odom. Kanye screwed Kanye.

Pure facts.

I never even thought about the loyalty thing until you pointed that out but yeah they all seem ride or die.

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
I think this is a matter of opinion. Mine’s apparently different than yours. I don’t get “genius” from his projects. I’ve never thought he was a great rapper (his tone and flow is wack to me) and he gets plenty help with his pen game, and some of his biggest hits were produced by others. I really don’t get it.

:yeshrug:

But I do tho… he told a gullible public that he was a genius and repeated it like a mantra, hypebeasts ate it like hot french fries straight out the bag.
:mjlol: You’re a clown.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Pure facts.

I never even thought about the loyalty thing until you pointed that out but yeah they all seem ride or die.
Bruh I don’t fukk wit that family at all but it’s crazy how people are blaming her talking about she wants attention yet THIS nikka been the one buggin out publicly for years. She still stuck by that goofy nikka through all of it. This nikka telling the public this and that and she’s trying to work wit him thru the courts. She said the nikka had 3 different lawyers trying to work shyt out but he’s uncooperative. I don’t see how people can look at what’s in front of them all these years and turn around and blame Kim.