*UH OH* Kim Karadashian ACCUSES Kanye of putting a HIT on her…lol

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Bruh I don’t fukk wit that family at all but it’s crazy how people are blaming her talking about she wants attention yet THIS nikka been the one buggin out publicly for years. She still stuck by that goofy nikka through all of it. This nikka telling the public this and that and she’s trying to work wit him thru the courts. She said the nikka had 3 different lawyers trying to work shyt out but he’s uncooperative. I don’t see how people can look at what’s in front of them all these years and turn around and blame Kim.

Because they dikk riders

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:hubie: Buck babble…. Breh wasn’t screaming all this black man…this black man that shyt when he told TMZ slavery was a choice. I feel nothing sorry :manny:

Everyone has been noticing his pivot since before he went on NORE show and who he's surrounding himself with........rappers who want any attention they can get from being around him.....and white girls.

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
fukk OUTTA here. nikka don’t give ZERO fukks about us. When that muthafukka was threatening that old black woman to change votes to help Trump the fukk was u at?
Stay on code fakkit

hatealot

Banned
Daps
That is a wild accusation to say to the public. That's crazy if there is any truth or insinuation of that