*UH OH* Kim Karadashian ACCUSES Kanye of putting a HIT on her…lol

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
20d3baf75e2008c7bb4769bddaeed821.jpg

:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow: that run made me a stan and it was the soundtrack to an important part of my life.

:blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed: everything else , I care 0

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
This is sad.

Divorce can be so ugly.

When kids is involved you better hope both parties our level headed. We saw that story of somebody getting killed when he went to pick up his kid. My cousin growing up was in this situation and every time his pops went to pick him up they had to have the cops there for the handoff his mom and pops didn’t get along lots of verbal abuse at these exchanges.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kim was a great wife.
Didn't she cheat? Or at least there where rumors of it? Outside of that she did a great job of PRESENTING herself as a great parent and wife, but her family is about carefully sculpting their image. Truth is we have no idea how their relationship was, and we shouldn't be hearing so much about how it is now.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
how many times did kim stand up for this c00n over the last decade?

i dont even like her like that but she was a good wife to him. not many hollywood wives would rock with their husband doing half the shyt kanye did.

she's not around to get him on his meds and this is what happens. he did all of this to himself. it will take a lot for him to get that and the yes men around him will not help at all.
Yeah that’s the irony of it. Everybody clowned him for wifing a whore, but she seems to have actually made the hoe-to-housewife transition successfully and was a good wife who never shytted on his name in public. He was the one fukking up.