Ugly ****** thinkin just cus im a fat girl and nice that i want them unappreciation

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
And then have the audacity to tell other co-workers that he think I want him :scusthov:

Just to clarify some things, this guy was NOT TRYING TO come on to me or anything!

He was telling other co-workers that "I think Marty wants me but she aint my type" type shyt.

Ole ugly, short, crusty, nappy ass cornrows havin, shoes doin da shoulda lean, receding five head hairline havin ass basstid :gag: :blink:

Its always the ugly/busted nikkas that think I want them just because I treat them just as nice as I treat everyone else. :ld:

Why so coli??

I get along with and is cool with all the attractive white and latin men at my job ( no c00n :whoa: most of the men in my department are white or latin with 2 ugly black dudes is all)

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
here we go
media_preview.php

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
are you saying the attractive ones could treat you like you like that even though you're just being nice?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
shrugs not surprising fat womn are just a notch above single moms, only the broke, desolate, ugly, no option type negroes are interested. And those are usually the type you see wifing up fatties.

I already know every time i see a fat woman or a single mom that she wants me i find it quite revolting but what can you do :barney:

black-woman-attitude_4523.jpg

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
he thirsty.
you look like water to him.

it's like some dude stumbling around in the desert who sees a mirage...it looks like an oasis...so he yells out "water...water".

you need to fade away like the mirage and let his kufi get smacked off.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
What u look like tho?
mysmilie_2286.gif

Why? Coli gots no love for my kind

are you saying the attractive ones could treat you like you like that even though you're just being nice?

No im not saying that at all. The attractive men at my job are nice, normal and treat me with the same level of respect that I treat them with. I treat everyone at my job with respect, I smile amd wave hi, goodmorning etc. but since im the resident "fat girl" at my job, this negro think just cus I smile and wave at him that Im trying to come on to him :why:

beggars can't be choosers

mysmilie_2286.gif
Im not begging for shyt.

So how do the attractive guys treat you?

With respect

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
think of most fat black women you see brehs who are they usually with?

they are usually with the ugly, short, crusty, nappy *** cornrows havin, shoes doin da shoulda lean, receding five head hairline havin *** basstids