Ugly Hoes In Gaming: Do You Care?

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I don't pay attention to what polygons look like most of the time, woman or man. Only if I'm creating a character. Otherwise I don't care, just give me a good game and gameplay mechanics.

Only virgin nerds are upset over some polygons, which shouldn't be surprising as nerds love them fake anime broads.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
It's not just her looks (though the games make her look more bug-eyed than she does in real life), it was also the way she was dressed. She's also got a pair of titties that vanished.

My point is that she has feminine traits that, to me, were purposefully left out. There was a indie game that had a black woman as the main character dressed like a male ivy league student from a Revenge of the Nerds movie. I'm not saying slut her up, but black women don't normally dress like that.

Dumpy/Androgynous/Lesbian seem to be the main three looks black women get before attractive in games.

Lancer on Rogue Company is the most recent example of a black woman that actually looks good without tipping towards any extreme.

It's a videogame, really who gives a shyt?:hhh: If it's racist tropes, then yeah that's something to complain about.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:russ: I found this Bruh’s page, after watching some Arkham videos. And how is this shyt not a parody. He’s no better than them resetera weirdo’s. Who cry’s about any female video game character with ass/titties. Just look at Bruh’s thumbnails lol. He’s going ham with the A.I.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

She needs her own game or a spot in last of us 3 as a main character

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
A lot of peopel didn’t like Nadine :francis::mjpls:
She was incredible. One of the best video game characters ever. She really needs her own game she really needs to be in Last of Us three as a playable character. F*** ellie, imagine Nadine and Abbie.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
She was incredible. One of the best video game characters ever. She really needs her own game she really needs to be in Last of Us three as a playable character. F*** ellie, imagine Nadine and Abbie.

They might burn down reddit :lolbron:

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
A lot of peopel didn’t like Nadine :francis::mjpls:
:ohhh:So you telling me a treasure hunter. Who’s also a brawler couldn’t beat. A highly trained mercenary. That was birthed to fight in multiple wars in a fistfight.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
always thought the model they based her off was very attractive also

Uncharted Nadine Face Model

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, but you see…she’s a woman :sas1:
These clowns live their manhood through these video game characters. That or they have some kind of perverted fantasy about wanting to smash a video game character. If those are not met then they're going to complain.

Then you have pure racism blinding them to quality products

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, but you see…she’s a woman :sas1:
:russ: This dude created a 24min video. Just because a male video game character. Got beaten by a woman who the game. Literally stated is a highly trained mercenary. How big of a loser you have to be. To be mad at some shyt like this. Naughty Dog really be exposing these dudes.