Ugly Hoes In Gaming: Do You Care?

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
js2n5kvnxt5b1.jpg

nerds are complaining about the ugly fable protagonist just like they complained about Aloy, Abby and other female characters in games that don't look like supermodels

do you care? is this something gamers should be concerned about or should they just go outside and touch grass? :jbhmm:

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
I mean it’s more realistic to not portray every character as some super-model. shyt is kinda corny, honestly. That path leads you to Square’s trash ass character design.

I’m OK with regular-looking gaming characters.

Anyway, forget her face, I’m trying to see what dat body is looking like…:shaq:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

I hope that’s not somebody actual daughter they modeled that character after :dead:

up to now I don’t think I’ve really complained about how a female character looks but this chic look crazy tho lmaoooo

looks like an inbred redneck with a sword…lemme stop lol…lemme see what game this is so I don’t buy it :russ:

*edit*

the trailer was actually kinda interesting…I’ve heard of the series but I’m not super familiar with it tho

Last edited:

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
Lol i knew it was gonna be this chick. She not ugly breh she just british. Its a bad angle frfr. In general tho idgaf. We gotta stop pretending that everyone is good looking in this world man. You go back and look at 18-19th century heroes/leaders and then bulls were ugly as hell.

Besides, rarely when these characters are beautiful do they turn me on anyway. Its not like we getting characters that look like Ice Spice or Elizabeth Olsen so fukk it.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
js2n5kvnxt5b1.jpg

nerds are complaining about the ugly fable protagonist just like they complained about Aloy, Abby and other female characters in games that don't look like supermodels

do you care? is this something gamers should be concerned about or should they just go outside and touch grass? :jbhmm:

Spoiler that shyt :scust:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
First saw her i was like damn, they got us playing as a tranny:mjlol:

I’m down with more realistic looking people.

Game characters were just handsome middle aged white man for a long time.

I like that character artists are branching out and making more interesting characters. I think the fable character works great for the tone they set with that trailer.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
It's based on an actual actress, so I hope people cool off saying mean things about her visuals

wRdaqWQ.jpg

She’s not bad looking :ehh:

But they hit her character with a Big ass ugly stick……a whole bunch of times :deadhorse:

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
She’s not bad looking :ehh:

But they hit her character with a Big ass ugly stick……a whole bunch of times :deadhorse:
Yeah, I think they need to work on her character model a bit more because I felt they got the actor from the IT crowd right, but her not as well. I just hope people cool off on this because don't think should be calling character models ugly if it's based on real person because they're most likely seeing the comments.