Ugly boneheads thinking you're hitting on them Unappreciation.

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
this happened to me at my old job

worked at a gym a ref there was a lesbian and she was cool as fuk but was clearly strictly a vagina eater/dildo chucker

while i was doing my job scoring the game, this chick made a joke like STOP LOOKING AT MY ASS and was laughing dead serious as if i was actually looking at her ass....

now this chick even if she was straight i wouldn't try to have sex with, she looked like a chick who pumps gas.

I remember thinking about it for the entire game trying to remember when i was noticeably gazing at her ass because i don't remember a time in life i ever gazed at her ass because she had zero ass. She was built like Dennis Learey.

But she was dead serious and i was liek :snoop: wtf could i say?

:deadrose:

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
ampffo.jpg

C'mon yall bois. Listen I know these hoes be gassing themselves up and half the time you really needed something but you know sex be somewhere in the back of your mind. I remember in junior year sum big nose light skinned bird wuz getting in her car. I aint have a ride so i went to her car, smiled and asked could I get a ride. She said "where". I said to Bloomingdale which wuz about maybe 5-10 miles from the school. She says she aint got no gas money like that and I say its straight.:manny: Next day this hoe going around school telling everybody I tried to get at her. Long story short, I'm in a track meet next year and I'm about to line up for the 400. I overhear this ho still running her mouth saying "I hate him, he's so lame".:what: After the race I go to her friends and tell her that shyts gotta stop otherwise Ima pie that chick in the face. They tell me "nah its all good she jus telling us about how u tried to get at her". I wuz mad at the beginning but then I realized how fat that hoe's ass wuz:noah:. In the end I know if she wuz jus throwed with no redeeming qualities I never would have even had a conversation with her. But just because of that ass I subconsciously decided "hey let me ask this chick for a ride or if she can tell me where this building is or any other excuse to have a convo".

Naw...

I'm not 12 years old pimp

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
I got 2 fat chicks from college constantly textin me because on the first day I was late and sat next to them and I can't help but just spark up conversation out of boredom and they always wanting me to come hang out with them and my friend from class always saying they talk about me when I'm gone. I'm in the process of ignoring them, hoping they get the message. It's so demonic, friends.

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I got 2 fat chicks from college constantly textin me because on the first day I was late and sat next to them and I can't help but just spark up conversation out of boredom and they always wanting me to come hang out with them and my friend from class always saying they talk about me when I'm gone. I'm in the process of ignoring them, hoping they get the message. It's so demonic, friends.

Ask them if they got a friend for you to hook up with that should give them a clear message :yeshrug:

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
WOOOOOOOW I shyt you not I had another run-in with her a couple of hours ago hahaha. She's just out there.

Man, life is hilarious-

Her: hey, how are you doing?:o:
Me: better, once I get out of here. How you doing?
Her: Good........*I'll be better in six days though.:usure:.
Me: :dwillhuh:..................:what:.....................:shaq2:*walks away*

*her husband gets released after being in jail for 18 years and I unwillingly know this. Her voice and look changed on some 'you better watch out' shyt. Incredibly absurd.

I should. I'm normally a calm ass keep to myself type brutha, but I might have to come out of that shell for a few and tell'er whutitiz. :violent:

6a00d83451c7bb69e201156f2c3d7e970c-800wi