Ugly boneheads thinking you're hitting on them Unappreciation.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
i was at a bar waiting for my wife last Friday something like this happened. i was taught to always be kind to women, so this is how the convo went sitting at the bar.

me: excuse me sweetheart, could you hand me a napkin?
her: i am not your sweetheart...
me: :weirdo:
her friend: ooh girl. you should see the look he's giving you.

i think she was afraid to turn around becuz she probaly felt the ether coming. my wife came in and she just kinda looked at me.

But sweetheart doe? :rudy:

I was taught to be kind to women but you'll never catch me on some sweetheart tip :umad:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
this happened to me at my old job

worked at a gym a ref there was a lesbian and she was cool as fuk but was clearly strictly a vagina eater/dildo chucker

while i was doing my job scoring the game, this chick made a joke like STOP LOOKING AT MY ASS and was laughing dead serious as if i was actually looking at her ass....

now this chick even if she was straight i wouldn't try to have sex with, she looked like a chick who pumps gas.

I remember thinking about it for the entire game trying to remember when i was noticeably gazing at her ass because i don't remember a time in life i ever gazed at her ass because she had zero ass. She was built like Dennis Learey.

But she was dead serious and i was liek :snoop: wtf could i say?

:pachaha:....

*Googles Dennis Learey*

:merchant: Dear god......my condolences.

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
its always funny when some grenade thinks your small talk is you tryna get some and she tries to play some hard to get shyt with no provocation

:snoop:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Man I remember my bro in law tellin me how he saw a lady drop her wallet an he's excuse me me miss but she kept on walking thinking a black man would give her the time of the day
I would have thrown that wallet in the trash if that was me after that

Prez2032

Pro
Daps
ampffo.jpg

C'mon yall bois. Listen I know these hoes be gassing themselves up and half the time you really needed something but you know sex be somewhere in the back of your mind. I remember in junior year sum big nose light skinned bird wuz getting in her car. I aint have a ride so i went to her car, smiled and asked could I get a ride. She said "where". I said to Bloomingdale which wuz about maybe 5-10 miles from the school. She says she aint got no gas money like that and I say its straight.:manny: Next day this hoe going around school telling everybody I tried to get at her. Long story short, I'm in a track meet next year and I'm about to line up for the 400. I overhear this ho still running her mouth saying "I hate him, he's so lame".:what: After the race I go to her friends and tell her that shyts gotta stop otherwise Ima pie that chick in the face. They tell me "nah its all good she jus telling us about how u tried to get at her". I wuz mad at the beginning but then I realized how fat that hoe's ass wuz:noah:. In the end I know if she wuz jus throwed with no redeeming qualities I never would have even had a conversation with her. But just because of that ass I subconsciously decided "hey let me ask this chick for a ride or if she can tell me where this building is or any other excuse to have a convo".

Daps
6 days her husband gets released? watch out. she's probably telling him you're sexually harassing her at work. who knows what he was doing in prison for 18 years :why: carry some mase or pepper spray

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Man I remember my bro in law tellin me how he saw a lady drop her wallet an he's excuse me me miss but she kept on walking thinking a black man would give her the time of the day
I would have thrown that wallet in the trash if that was me after that

What did he do with the wallet? I woulda just kept any cash in it and then thrown it in a garbage can or in a sewer.

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
]the fukk you calling strangers sweetheart for?[/B] of course she thought you were hitting on her you idiot

us southerners do this alot also darlin and dearheart. its not meant to try to pick up a girl. Im guessing The Nig is from the south and the incident took place somewhere up north or midwest

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
That shyt happens to everyone

Me: excuse me miss..
Her: Sorry I gotta bf
Me: Good to know, you know which way Auburn Ave is?

Now, I don't ask a female anything. As always, I blame simps.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Ya'll should already know that women always think you gonna hit on them nowadays, even if you're just asking them a question.

That's why I don't speak to them unless they speak to me first.

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Im considered a male ho at work cuz ive knocked down some of the birds there,so now every bytch there thinks that cuz i talk to em im tryna pipe,specially the older single moms,thinkin i want them and shyt ,i just feel like tellin them "bytch look at me,now look at you,now look at me again,why the fukk would i wanna fukk with you when there are these soon to be 18yr olds I been workn on":stopitslime::smugfavre:

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
rep for you by the way cause this shyt just happen to me.

So i was at shoppers and needed some help with their dumb ass self check which never fukking works.:why:

So i asked the troll that works there to help. She comes over swipes her card and sparks up a slight convo.

Im like ok bytch thanks :smugfavre:

She goes back to her register and as she was going back i notice this bad ass video model looking bytch comes in.:gladbron:

Im like :pachaha:

The troll looks back at me like :youngsabo: cause she thinks im tryna holla at her :comeon:

She finally turns around an noticed the video model walking in and her face was :noah:

Im like yeah bytch i wasn't looking at your troll ass :smugdraper:

Prez2032

Pro
Daps
rep for you by the way cause this shyt just happen to me.

So i was at shoppers and needed some help with their dumb ass self check which never fukking works.:why:

So i asked the troll that works there to help. She comes over swipes her card and sparks up a slight convo.

Im like ok bytch thanks :smugfavre:

She goes back to her register and as she was going back i notice this bad ass video model looking bytch comes in.:gladbron:

Im like :pachaha:

The troll looks back at me like :youngsabo: cause she thinks im tryna holla at her :comeon:

She finally turns around an noticed the video model walking in and her face was :noah:

Im like yeah bytch i wasn't looking at your troll ass :smugdraper:

:smugfavre: my nikka

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
i was at a bar waiting for my wife last Friday something like this happened. i was taught to always be kind to women, so this is how the convo went sitting at the bar.

me: excuse me sweetheart, could you hand me a napkin?
her: i am not your sweetheart...
me: :weirdo:
her friend: ooh girl. you should see the look he's giving you.

i think she was afraid to turn around becuz she probaly felt the ether coming. my wife came in and she just kinda looked at me.

:scusthov: That's on you calling every bytch a sweetheart.