Ugly boneheads thinking you're hitting on them Unappreciation.

RenAi!

Half RenAi, Half Amazin'.
Daps
Reppin
TOKYO, Taitou-Ku.
Sitting here at work shooting the shyt with this dumbass Latina that's semi tore up with thick birthday cake make-up. At best she's decent but since we're working at a refinery, where 98% of the workforce are guys that work 10+ hours a day with nothing but other guys, any woman that's not fat is considered a dime.

Whenever we run into each other we crack jokes about whatever, but this time she was talking about trying to find a new spot to live at. I told her that she could move near downtown and be near where I stay. Because THAT'S WHERE I STAY, nothing more than that. I was only saying that's where I live just to say it.

This 10th place bytch looks at me like: ':usure:.....have I ever told you about my husband? He bout to get out of jail.'

I'm like :comeon:........ Ok? That's cool?..... I tried to change the subject but she kept bringing up how they met and why he got sent up like I was still tryin to hit on her<----something I never did to begin with.

Now every time we cross paths she acts weird and uncomfortable followed by giving me dumb ass jail husband updates. :why: I'm sure she's telling her sub-par group of ho friends around her job that I like her too. Ridiculous.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
i was at a bar waiting for my wife last Friday something like this happened. i was taught to always be kind to women, so this is how the convo went sitting at the bar.

me: excuse me sweetheart, could you hand me a napkin?
her: i am not your sweetheart...
me: :weirdo:
her friend: ooh girl. you should see the look he's giving you.

i think she was afraid to turn around becuz she probaly felt the ether coming. my wife came in and she just kinda looked at me.

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
this happened to me at my old job

worked at a gym a ref there was a lesbian and she was cool as fuk but was clearly strictly a vagina eater/dildo chucker

while i was doing my job scoring the game, this chick made a joke like STOP LOOKING AT MY ASS and was laughing dead serious as if i was actually looking at her ass....

now this chick even if she was straight i wouldn't try to have sex with, she looked like a chick who pumps gas.

I remember thinking about it for the entire game trying to remember when i was noticeably gazing at her ass because i don't remember a time in life i ever gazed at her ass because she had zero ass. She was built like Dennis Learey.

But she was dead serious and i was liek :snoop: wtf could i say?

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I posted this in another thread, but here it is again anyways. I was in phoenix a couple of years ago looking intp buying a new car. To make a long story short. When i was at a dealership called luxorauto my girl who was with me noticed ma$e. I was like cool but whatever because at the end of the day he's just a person like anyone else. I get the info i need on a the car from a salesman then i started to leave to check out another dealer. I forgot to ask the sales man a question about the car, so i go back. I see ma$e is talking with the salesman outside and i roll up on em. When i did that ma$e gave me this look like, "god i hope this nikka aint bout to start riddin my dikk/he better not try an holla at me". I asked the salesman what i had to ask and left without giving that nikka a second look. So yeah nikkas can act like bytches too.

Sent from my Abacus

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Years ago I was having a chat with this woman over the phone in response to an ad I placed in a local newspaper for some marketing shyt I was doing (remember those internet pyramid schemes from the early 2000s back in the AOL days? lol). Anyway, when she called me the second time sounding happy as usual, we were talking in general and she mentioned the fact that she had a foot injury because of a minor accident in the house the day before and that it still hurts.

So I asked her "are you seeing someone?" - the way I asked it was OBVIOUSLY in a medical sense. She went silent for a couple of seconds and was like "why?" as if I asked her what she's wearing right now or something. :rolleyes: Then I said to her if her foot is still hurting then it might be a good idea to see the doctor or go to an accident and emergency ward in case it gets any worse. Then she's all like "well actually MY BOYFRIEND (with all this emphasis) has been taking good care of me since the accident, so as long as I've got MY BOYFRIEND here then I think I'll be fine". :smh: :smh: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I was like OK? Well that's cool. I can't remember how the convo with this dumb ass ended, but needless to say I never heard from her again after that and ended up dealing with someone else. It was just stupid. For all I know, the heifer could look have looked like the elephant man's auntie and she didn't exactly sound hot anyway.

I really can't stand stupid broads who flatter themselves, ugly or not. Seriously, take your head out ya ass. Not every dude wants you, believe it or not.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i was at a bar waiting for my wife last Friday something like this happened. i was taught to always be kind to women, so this is how the convo went sitting at the bar.

me: excuse me sweetheart, could you hand me a napkin?
her: i am not your sweetheart...
me: :weirdo:
her friend: ooh girl. you should see the look he's giving you.

i think she was afraid to turn around becuz she probaly felt the ether coming. my wife came in and she just kinda looked at me.

the fukk you calling strangers sweetheart for? of course she thought you were hitting on her you idiot

Daps
Reppin
St louis
start looking for another gig....
the next time she's pms'n shes gonna lie
and tell the boss you exposed your dikk.
215060l.gif

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Yeah, it ain't a good idea to be referring to these broads by any affectionate names, whether intentioned or not. "Excuse me miss" will suffice.

RenAi!

Half RenAi, Half Amazin'.
Daps
Reppin
TOKYO, Taitou-Ku.
WOOOOOOOW I shyt you not I had another run-in with her a couple of hours ago hahaha. She's just out there.

Man, life is hilarious-

Her: hey, how are you doing?:o:
Me: better, once I get out of here. How you doing?
Her: Good........*I'll be better in six days though.:usure:.
Me: :dwillhuh:..................:what:.....................:shaq2:*walks away*

*her husband gets released after being in jail for 18 years and I unwillingly know this. Her voice and look changed on some 'you better watch out' shyt. Incredibly absurd.

Lol! Deflate her ego somehow! Somebody clearly gassed her up, it's now your job to bring her back down to earth. Tell her about some beautiful woman who doesn't need make-up. Or how you love all natural chicks skinny chicks with green eyes, you know, things that DON'T apply to her.

I should. I'm normally a calm ass keep to myself type brutha, but I might have to come out of that shell for a few and tell'er whutitiz. :violent: