Ugly B!tches On Your Nuts Unappreciation

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:snoop: This bytch just called me out the blue a few days ago, for some green, so I got some for her. This bytch trying to givr me a hug when she leave :childplease: She asked me could I get her a G of white. I told her I would check, but in my head I was like hell no. I don't fukk around like that no more,and plus I cant make no money middle manning a G:mjpls:

Man, I should have just told that bytch no. She was calling all day on some did you find it yet shyt. Texting right after she call and shyt, acting like a fukking junkie:scusthov: I told that bytch wasn't nothing happening.

Now I just got a text from her asking can I get some D:wtf: I can't even get this bytch weed no more. I was just trying to be cool, but never again. This bytch is a million dollar lick for a dopeboy tho. She do every drug:heh:

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
:snoop: This bytch just called me out the blue a few days ago, for some green, so I got some for her. This bytch trying to givr me a hug when she leave :childplease: She asked me could I get her a G of white. I told her I would check, but in my head I was like hell no. I don't fukk around like that no more,and plus I cant make no money middle manning a G:mjpls:

Man, I should have just told that bytch no. She was calling all day on some did you find it yet shyt. Texting right after she call and shyt, acting like a fukking junkie:scusthov: I told that bytch wasn't nothing happening.

Now I just got a text from her asking can I get some D:wtf: I can't even get this bytch weed no more. I was just trying to be cool, but never again. This bytch is a million dollar lick for a dopeboy tho. She do every drug:heh:

Laugh when your door gets kicked in and a big black boot is on your cheek as you get handcuffed and your apt. gets ransacked.

matthew2777

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i always wanna see how dirty they will get..and eventually i will hit it..even tho they are disgusting

Daps
she sounds like a freak who will let you hit it raw. go for it. she's most likely clean and just desperate.

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
I was washing clothes at the laundromat this weekened, just minding my business. A middle age white lady saw I had a walking boot on (recovering from surgery for a broken foot) and started up a convo with me. I'm not really talkative to strangers like that, but I'm not a rude person, so i chatted it up with her a little.

nikka! I'm bringing my clothes from the washer to put them in the dryer and a fukking sack of dro falls from my clothes to the ground. I went crazy looking for that shyt 2 weeks ago when I lost it. I guess it was in one of my pockets are something.

I pick it up real quick, but the only other person who saw it was the white lady. I guess the cat was out the bag, so she starts talking to me about weed and how its hard for her to get quality weed. I was like, that's messed up, I got a dro man a few doors down from me.

So she ask can I get her some after were done. She waits for me to finish and follows me to the house. I get her the eight, only charge her $60:shaq: she smokes a blunt with me and dips. I told her to hit me up if she needed green

Man not even 10 minutes after this bytch leaves, she texting me all kind of fukking freaky shyt:what: bytch look like Marge Simpson:pachaha: I was just being nice, i didn't sign up for this shyt:manny: It's like, you can't even be cool with ugly hoe's no more, they be getting the wrong idea:sadbron:

You do know these old ass freaky white women are down to break bread for some young dikk on the side, right? Go ahead and wear that p*ssy flat slim.