Ugly B!tches On Your Nuts Unappreciation

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
Why did you get her, or why did you give her your number?

Big L right there.

How old are you? How old you think she is?

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
I was washing clothes at the laundromat this weekened, just minding my business. A middle age white lady saw I had a walking boot on (recovering from surgery for a broken foot) and started up a convo with me. I'm not really talkative to strangers like that, but I'm not a rude person, so i chatted it up with her a little.

nikka! I'm bringing my clothes from the washer to put them in the dryer and a fukking sack of dro falls from my clothes to the ground. I went crazy looking for that shyt 2 weeks ago when I lost it. I guess it was in one of my pockets are something.

I pick it up real quick, but the only other person who saw it was the white lady. I guess the cat was out the bag, so she starts talking to me about weed and how its hard for her to get quality weed. I was like, that's messed up, I got a dro man a few doors down from me.

So she ask can I get her some after were done. She waits for me to finish and follows me to the house. I get her the eight, only charge her $60:shaq: she smokes a blunt with me and dips. I told her to hit me up if she needed green

Man not even 10 minutes after this bytch leaves, she texting me all kind of fukking freaky shyt:what: bytch look like Marge Simpson:pachaha: I was just being nice, i didn't sign up for this shyt:manny: It's like, you can't even be cool with ugly hoe's no more, they be getting the wrong idea:sadbron:

Get head breh :leon:

Marge Simpsons a freak :shaq:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
I think dudes aren't getting it.

The middle-aged woman was not a model or even close to it. Nothing to see here. Move along.

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Why did you get her, or why did you give her your number?

Big L right there.

How old are you? How old you think she is?

She approached him at the laundromat then got his number cause she needs a connect. It's in the first post.

Before this goes any further

Pics?:noah:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
You did too much for her and she got the wrong idea

This happened to me alot being a nice dude and unattractive girls would always try to push things further

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Pics :snoop: Do y'all nikkas take pics of every random chick y'all meet? But trust me, a pic of this bytch is nothing to see. Tha bytch is :scusthov: status Anyway's, I just stopped answering this bytch text cause I see I'm not gonna be able to just get her green without her trying to fukk me. Why this can't happen with bad hoes:sadbron:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Pics :snoop: Do y'all nikkas take pics of every random chick y'all meet? But trust me, a pic of this bytch is nothing to see. Tha bytch is :scusthov: status Anyway's, I just stopped answering this bytch text cause I see I'm not gonna be able to just get her green without her trying to fukk me. Why this can't happen with bad hoes:sadbron:

she know where you sleep though bruh :shaq:

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
Tell her to take a pic and text it to you, then tiny pic that shyt for us to see or else :duck: