Ugly B!tches On Your Nuts Unappreciation

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I was washing clothes at the laundromat this weekened, just minding my business. A middle age white lady saw I had a walking boot on (recovering from surgery for a broken foot) and started up a convo with me. I'm not really talkative to strangers like that, but I'm not a rude person, so i chatted it up with her a little.

nikka! I'm bringing my clothes from the washer to put them in the dryer and a fukking sack of dro falls from my clothes to the ground. I went crazy looking for that shyt 2 weeks ago when I lost it. I guess it was in one of my pockets are something.

I pick it up real quick, but the only other person who saw it was the white lady. I guess the cat was out the bag, so she starts talking to me about weed and how its hard for her to get quality weed. I was like, that's messed up, I got a dro man a few doors down from me.

So she ask can I get her some after were done. She waits for me to finish and follows me to the house. I get her the eight, only charge her $60:shaq: she smokes a blunt with me and dips. I told her to hit me up if she needed green

Man not even 10 minutes after this bytch leaves, she texting me all kind of fukking freaky shyt:what: bytch look like Marge Simpson:pachaha: I was just being nice, i didn't sign up for this shyt:manny: It's like, you can't even be cool with ugly hoe's no more, they be getting the wrong idea:sadbron:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
If your a black male you need some white ugly older women on your side. Call it an insurance policy with a stank vagina.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Man **** y'all. Y'all sound like my homies talking bout just get some head or ***** is *****, I'm not attracted to that ***** b :to:

I feel your pain breh because we all know

tumblr_lw4djtTmPs1qzs73so1_500.gif

:to::to::to::to:

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Man not even 10 minutes after this bytch leaves, she texting me all kind of fukking freaky shyt:what: bytch look like Marge Simpson:pachaha: I was just being nice, i didn't sign up for this shyt:manny: It's like, you can't even be cool with ugly hoe's no more, they be getting the wrong idea:sadbron:
:takedat:
Marge-Simpson-30813.jpg

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
you can tell marge is a freak. she be actin all innocent but she a freak doe. she smashed homer in a windmill on a putt-putt golf course. she gets down.

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
I was washing clothes at the laundromat this weekened, just minding my business. A middle age white lady saw I had a walking boot on (recovering from surgery for a broken foot) and started up a convo with me. I'm not really talkative to strangers like that, but I'm not a rude person, so i chatted it up with her a little.

nikka! I'm bringing my clothes from the washer to put them in the dryer and a fukking sack of dro falls from my clothes to the ground. I went crazy looking for that shyt 2 weeks ago when I lost it. I guess it was in one of my pockets are something.

I pick it up real quick, but the only other person who saw it was the white lady. I guess the cat was out the bag, so she starts talking to me about weed and how its hard for her to get quality weed. I was like, that's messed up, I got a dro man a few doors down from me.

So she ask can I get her some after were done. She waits for me to finish and follows me to the house. I get her the eight, only charge her $60:shaq: she smokes a blunt with me and dips. I told her to hit me up if she needed green

Smash her doggie, You kno you wanna :shaq:

Hannibal Fox

Eetwidomayloh
Daps
Reppin
Death To Spookism
T/S a woman is throwing the p*ssy at you and your in here posting?

You had no intention of getting at her and she's texting your phone, you must have misread the signals in any case the answer is simple:

:shaq:

Raisin belly ftw

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
If you talk to any chick they think u want to smash even though they lookin like Rosie odonnel