Uganda just became Wakanda

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
Here is the difference. Politician here will skim off the top or get kickbacks for a public works/ private contractor project. It might get delayed, projected completion date pump faked, but eventually it's completed.

In developing country, the politicians might pocket all of the money for a proposed project. And it never gets completed. Money is gone and the infrastructure doesn't exist.
They’re gonna be in Dubai, London, LA, or Atlanta tricking off the money.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Didn’t read the article but my response is US CIA Coup plot, or China mines it. Bet it is a Chinese company running the campaign…..

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this made me angrier than i thought it would

only solace i have is knowing that uganda has always been a c00n country. all the cacs that go there to "help" and take pictures was proof positive

other african countries deaded that asap. uganda kept its hands out for more. a failed, shameless, and pathetic state

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
No different in developed countries. Look at the net worth of the politicians here before they get into office and compare that with their net worth after they’ve been in office awhile. And in western nations this is the case without the outside meddling and threats of coups.

You ain't wrong but the big difference is that developed nations can make money off of socially productive activities. Often their politicians are profiting on the side but their economic means to profiting are still viable industries that create good jobs and improve the country.

Whereas these developing countries are getting all their money off of pure raw material extraction, which is far easier for their leaders to just skim the profits off the top without doing jack shyt for their nations' development.

Last edited:

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Im no rocket scientists, but…I would think if The Gold and diamonds are in MY Home land..,then I would have mining equipment on MY land as well…mine the fukk outta my land…what I need Chinese people for? Skip the middle man.

:stopitslime:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Hopefully it's not exchanged for raggedy ass cac currency

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
this made me angrier than i thought it would

only solace i have is knowing that uganda has always been a c00n country. all the cacs that go there to "help" and take pictures was proof positive

other african countries deaded that asap. uganda kept its hands out for more. a failed, shameless, and pathetic state
You sound like an idiot here.

Solomon Caine

All Star
Supporter
Daps
The resource wealth in Africa is better kept under the ground until we get our shyt together. This generation of ‘African leaders’ are absolute failures and could risk giving it all away to cacs or Asians. We should wait till we have a generation that can keep that wealth in Africa.

Alix217

Superstar
Daps
They better not do what Mansa Musa did and start building mosques and giving it away to Arabs

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
In the U.S if you tax every person making over $100k/year for over 14 years, that's how big that discovery is. Similarly, that's about 3-5 years worth of money if you tax the entire U.S population - which is 330 million people. That's 6x more than what the United States spent on the war in Afghanistan over nearly two decades.

For a country like Uganda, that stretches insanely far. They need to do what's best for themselves, period. I'm not scaling it, but that's like if the average person were to find $500k-$1mil. That person can potentially squander it or they can change their's and their next of kin's lives around for generations.

Big opportunity for them here.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You sound like an idiot here.
dont throw stones in a glass house

uganda has been a hot bed for white saviourism and c00nery. save for a few scholars, the government has been pathetic in dealing with neo-colonialism and the country's national image abroad.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
The resource wealth in Africa is better kept under the ground until we get our shyt together. This generation of ‘African leaders’ are absolute failures and could risk giving it all away to cacs or Asians. We should wait till we have a generation that can keep that wealth in Africa.
The powers to be will never let Africa have leadership that will keep it there.