Uganda High School prom

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Truth is I expect Tariq and his followers to get even more extreme than white racists

Imagine that?

Hating Africa more than a klan member
Being more nationalist than a klan member
Being more anti immigration than a klan member
Hate Africans and immigrants more than a klan member
wow
Breh, Tariq has been pro traveling since EARLY '00s.. He just had the whole family in figi and taking selfies with a doppelganger.. Its wild he can do those things and people can take his message and build a prison on the proverbial plantation.. Black man the WORLD is yours! Never limit yourself..

I never knew dudes was imprisoning themselves to America, maybe I am missing the trolling but :ohhh:

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Breh, Tariq has been pro traveling since EARLY '00s.. He just had the whole family in figi and taking selfies with a doppelganger.. Its wild he can do those things and people can take his message and build a prison on the proverbial plantation.. Black man the WORLD is yours! Never limit yourself..

I never knew dudes was imprisoning themselves to America, maybe I am missing the trolling but :ohhh:

I do not even talk bad about Tariq.
He no different from some pastors or pimps.

Simply cause he knows the truth.
HIs followers do not though.

If pastors can do what they do.
So can he.

The issue I am having is they are starting to get more and more extreme.
The ai racist images, was the last straw for me.

I was scrolling through twitter hashtags and the images being made are SHAMEFUL
The words being said are extreme

So I will argue, they have gotten more extreme than KLAN MEMBERS with their images and rhetoric

Keep in mind, a poster HERE ON THE COLI, put up an image of a baby on a hook being hung
Saying the baby a "tether"
That poster said he got the image from Tariq

im_sleep

Superstar
Daps
Truth is I expect Tariq and his followers to get even more extreme than white racists

Imagine that?

Hating Africa more than a klan member
Being more nationalist than a klan member
Being more anti immigration than a klan member
Hate Africans and immigrants more than a klan member
wow
The truth of the matter is alot of nikkas grew up with the mindset that, “Yeah I’m Black, but at least I’m not African”
:mjpls:

Just like poor whites can say “Yeah I’m poor, but at least I’m not a n*gger”

So just the mere site of seeing Africans happy, enjoying life, being successful, etc. eats their soul cause it fukks up the whole concept of their own self-worth.

Some of us have been psychologically defeated with no chance of rehabilitation. The back and forth just ain’t worth the energy IMO.
:hubie:

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
The truth of the matter is alot of nikkas grew up with the mindset that, “Yeah I’m Black, but at least I’m not African”

Just like poor whites can say “Yeah I’m poor, but at least I’m not a n*gger”

So just the mere site of seeing Africans happy, enjoying life, being successful, etc. eats their soul cause it fukks up the whole concept of their own self-worth.

Some of us have been psychologically defeated with no chance of rehabilitation. The back and forth just ain’t worth the energy IMO.
:hubie:

You absolutely right.
I could deal with debates and reasoning.
Folks who do not know much about others, and assume.
What I am seeing is day by day, the rhetoric and images are getting worse.

Where will this be by next year or 5 years from now?
Kids in school disrespecting each other?
Folks fighting each other at jobs?
Neighbors fighting?
Just more division

If they want to be more extreme than racists, that is their choice.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
I do not even talk bad about Tariq.
He no different from some pastors or pimps.

Simply cause he knows the truth.
HIs followers do not though.

If pastors can do what they do.
So can he.

The issue I am having is they are starting to get more and more extreme.
The ai racist images, was the last straw for me.

I was scrolling through twitter hashtags and the images being made are SHAMEFUL
The words being said are extreme

So I will argue, they have gotten more extreme than KLAN MEMBERS with their images and rhetoric

Keep in mind, a poster HERE ON THE COLI, put up an image of a baby on a hook being hung
Saying the baby a "tether"
That poster said he got the image from Tariq
Agreed overall. This is a dangerous slope that we are going down. I dont have socials so if its not posted here I wont see it butit wont be the first or last that people take things to the extreme that the person who was pushing for profit didnt even take it.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Agreed overall. This is a dangerous slope that we are going down. I dont have socials so if its not posted here I wont see it butit wont be the first or last that people take things to the extreme that the person who was pushing for profit didnt even take it.

When Tucker Carlson was taken to court.
He told the judge that he was a "comedian".
I am 100% sure Tariq would say the same thing.

Problem is he the new Martin and Malcolm for many folks
He a civil rights leader
A thought leader
An intellect
One to be respected

That is how he is viewed by his folllowers
And he is turning them more and more extreme for "entertainment and marketing" purposes
He trademarked "FBA" for "entertainment and marketing"

His followers are not joking or laughing

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
When Tucker Carlson was taken to court.
He told the judge that he was a "comedian".
I am 100% sure Tariq would say the same thing.

Problem is he the new Martin and Malcolm for many folks
He a civil rights leader
A thought leader
An intellect
One to be respected

That is how he is viewed by his folllowers
And he is turning them more and more extreme for "entertainment and marketing" purposes
He trademarked "FBA" for "entertainment and marketing"

His followers are not joking or laughing
Tariq has said openly from beginning that he was a hustler/mack by any means and he was not gonna die a poor righteous teacher. Thats why I always looked at it like :ehh: because he openly told his audience what he was about and never hid it. Said he was gonna get money, showed his cards and played them, said he was playing a role straight up. Even when they questioned his prior work and books from macklessons he said it was satire straight up. His whole career his satire/entertainment.

But as discussed in other threads, the amount of influence that social media gives people is a dangerous insidious thing that will be studied in future. :snoop:

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Tariq has said openly from beginning that he was a hustler/mack by any means and he was not gonna die a poor righteous teacher. Thats why I always looked at it like :ehh: because he openly told his audience what he was about and never hid it. Said he was gonna get money, showed his cards and played them, said he was playing a role straight up. Even when they questioned his prior work and books from macklessons he said it was satire straight up. His whole career his satire/entertainment.

But as discussed in other threads, the amount of influence that social media gives people is a dangerous insidious thing that will be studied in future. :snoop:

Everybody knows it, as you point to, he makes no secret he a hustler.

Just seeing the images though, and reading some of the things being said.
If his followers want to be klan members, I treat them like klan members.

Die and burn in hell, is what I feel should happen to them.
Thats right, Tariqs followers are worse than the klan, and should burn the fukk in hell with the klan.

Ray D’Angelo Harris

Silky smooth
Daps
Reppin
#dogset
Those sex offender charges really fukked up your life. Ain't a single country with a visa requirement you can get into. Are y'all even allowed to travel internationally????

Getting emotional and instinctively creating “sex offender fantasies” is downright naaaaasty work :picard: seek help Mr. Mbouti, you have worse problems than you think :huhldup:

Ray D’Angelo Harris

Silky smooth
Daps
Reppin
#dogset
that's ok brother we only live once and this is what you chose to spend your life doing. let the rest of us mingle and enjoy each others company. you can stew in hatred while it sours your soul. claim not to care when you are obviously bothered, mad a breh for traveling to the motherland. :skip:

All I said is I have no desire to go to Africa and y’all been “mad at a breh for NOT traveling to the ‘motherland’ “ ever since :mjlol:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
All I said is I have no desire to go to Africa and y’all been “mad at a breh for NOT traveling to the ‘motherland’ “ ever since :mjlol:
I didn't know about any of that. But you seem to need to keep mentioning it and calling people out who do want to visit acting incredulous demanding to know why? So who's mad brother? :skip:

It's all good