Uganda High School prom

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
It meant to increase men AND women pleasure. It's a Tutsi thing.

That's why in the region, Tutsi women have the (bad?) reputation of being super freak.

It's funny cause it's the exact opposite of what happen in the Sahelien region where un certain place they cut the clitoirs to limit women's pleasure.

And in other places in Africa, they don't do shyt.
sexual norms are very different between neighboring tribes which is wild when people try to say we were puritan mufhukaz with virginal women traditionally as Africans. many tribes like the Maasai and others used to encourage women to explore sexuality before marriage so the woman would have skills to satisfy.

meanwhile dudes over here thinking they gonna go over there to find their untouched house wife that just follows orders. :mjlol:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Don’t give a flying fvck bout dem lil smilies bruh it’s WELL known round here I’m not taking my black ass to Africa, EVER, and will never understand why BLACK AMERICANS want to go. Fvck you and any other immigrant who got a prob with it. :umad:
that's ok brother we only live once and this is what you chose to spend your life doing. let the rest of us mingle and enjoy each others company. you can stew in hatred while it sours your soul. claim not to care when you are obviously bothered, mad a breh for traveling to the motherland. :skip:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
where is @kingofnyc at

PBK22010805210367a2022-Starz-Entertainment-LLC-5f66a1b.jpg

they dont fukk with us tho :gladbron:
That fakkit is Puerto Rican

:what:

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Don’t give a flying fvck bout dem lil smilies bruh it’s WELL known round here I’m not taking my black ass to Africa, EVER, and will never understand why BLACK AMERICANS want to go. Fvck you and any other immigrant who got a prob with it. :umad:
Those sex offender charges really fukked up your life. Ain't a single country with a visa requirement you can get into. Are y'all even allowed to travel internationally????

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
People get this confused with clitoris mutilation which is inhumane and demonic.

I doubt whatever theyre doing to the labia is worse than circumcision of male foreskin, which we literally do to babies in the west.
Modifying the genitals of girl children for the sexual pleasure of men is inhumane and disgusting.

ItsPeople

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You’ve never vacationed outside America :picard:

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
I was gonna say "Black excellence" but then remembered Africans typically don't like Black Americans, so I'll just say "they all clean ":whoo:

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY

Truth is I expect Tariq and his followers to get even more extreme than white racists

Imagine that?

Hating Africa more than a klan member
Being more nationalist than a klan member
Being more anti immigration than a klan member
Hate Africans and immigrants more than a klan member
wow