:uFURIOUS: Xbox Smartglass has done changed da game, son son!!!

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
Hey court, I called you all IGNORANT fukkS because you all speak out of your ass! Smooth made the IGNORANT comment that sony didn't have anything like smart glass and we proved him wrong but you don't want to quote the IGNORANT fukk that made the comment do you?

XBOX ONE: Where IGNORANT fukkS PLAY

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
Hey court, I called you all IGNORANT fukkS because you all speak out of your ass! Smooth made the IGNORANT comment that sony didn't have anything like smart glass and we proved him wrong but you don't want to quote the IGNORANT fukk that made the comment do you?

XBOX ONE: Where IGNORANT fukkS PLAY
:mindblown: You didnt prove shyt. @PS4 already set you straight. Show me something from Sony itself. Otherwise STFU.

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
:mindblown: You didnt prove shyt. @PS4 already set you straight. Show me something from Sony itself. Otherwise STFU.

God I am glad you all ain't getting a PS4 so when Microsoft fukks you all and reverses their policies that they reversed already you can cry like the fukking fakkits you all are.

I already gave you 2 articles talking about the app... :snoop:

Just like Court didn't post any links to Microsoft talking about this smart glass stuff...

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
it moved brehs

costanza.bmp

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
God I am glad you all ain't getting a PS4 so when Microsoft fukks you all and reverses their policies that they reversed already you can cry like the fukking fakkits you all are.

Just like Court didn't post any links to Microsoft talking about this smart glass stuff...
:umad: I read what you post and its companion app and its not anything close to what smartglass does now. It will be updated for the Xbox One to do even more.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Lets be real bruh, you don't think

What have you added to this thread :stopitslime:

We have, and we all heard about what you posted back in May. The problem is nothing has been seen since May and the systems are 2months away. If you did YOUR fukkING HOMEWORK you'd know if they not showing it off, then its not working like they advertised. Like most features for PS4 as of today, UNKNOWN

Its not being touted as "You won't need a controller" its just an additional controller "if" there is a game that isn't analog stick heavy. But then again, games will have smartglass in mind and they'll allow you to control the game with the tablet, basically tablet specific controls. So you can enjoy the game on that 2nd screen.

They said They Said THEY SAID. Then you called us ignorant fukks. But let me show you something about THEY SAID which will make you look like the ignorant fukk you currently are becoming :ufdup:

And to further illustrate what I mean, your 2nd link to sony's smartglass was this
http://www.imore.com/ps4-companion-app-ios-buy-new-game-and-have-it-waiting-you-home
But that link only says from IOS you can buy a PS4 game from the PS4 store. Then your PS4 will wake up and download the game. You can do that right now on xbox via your PC/Phone/etc. Regardless, that has NOTHING TO DO with smartglass functionality in games. So if thats what your posting and saying its the same thing? :heh: Okay...

Translation: Actual tangible news is a bad thing, and you probably on this rekkapryde bullshyt belief that console "wars" drives up traffic :rudy:
How about intelligent discussions on all things gaming, that would drive up traffic. Your dumbass cries is whats fukkin up the console war. You not even a soldier :sitdown:

I know it didn't cost me anything to expose your vagina :umad:

nikka shut the fukk up. This is a thread about actual working features for one next gen system.
Yet here you are with your 3cept peers just crying about any and everything IN THIS THREAD.
Why the fukk are you here? Did you read the thread title? Do you see the topic
What the fukk are you talking about in here tho? Me, BK, xbots c/s each other when they agree that :uFURIOUS:
You right, it is pathetic. Get a fukkin life, get a fukkin clue. Don't you have a 22yr old Brazillian bombshell that you showed everyone? But here you are STRESSIN over a ghat damn smartglass app you NOT getting this fall :krs:

PS4: WHERE :ufdup: IS MANDATORY!!!

3hrs later and not a single dap was given

:heh: not even ya own bots fukk with you like that

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
shyt was fun for the xbox/ps3 wars but it's just looking pathetic this time around. you just have the same 4-5 posters co-signing M$ to death. :beli:

but at least the other bots have something to contribute, this nikka is like 40 making long ass rambling post with hopes and opinions as if its facts

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

Forgive me, I just assumed that you seen it already. Unlike on the sony side, Microsoft actually shows and has interviews going into great detail about everything.
Which is funny because around E3 time the people you associate with (3cepts) made a big deal about Microsoft not being ready to talk about everything.
But when its about sony ps4, its is deemed acceptable, don't worry about it :manny:
PS4 is better because of incomplete specs from a year ago!!! :umad:

If we could approach this like Adults, here sir. Here is the stuff you seek.
Links to articles
http://news.xbox.com/2013/09/ent-xbox-one-smartglass
Videos

^^^ They even mention the PS4 version (or lack there of) ^^^

And thats where the meat of it comes from. Sony NEVER has shown there own version.
Just a 3rd party version of 2nd screen. So its gonna be up to the developers to create there own apps for each individual game on PS4 :scusthov:
Watch as some games have it, others don't but still end up having on the xbox version.
And how well will the app work? Since this wasn't really in sonys "plans" like that, I suspect that it will work similar to how smartglass works NOW on xbox 360. It works, but it doesn't
Kind of like how PSP remote play does.. but mostly doesn't work
Smartglass works BEST with iPads higher than iPad1, and Windows 8 tablets. iPhones too I heard
I got a windows 8 phone and it don't work for Forza :shaq2:

Expect smartglass PS4 to have similar issues unless the PS4 was designed from the ground up to do it (Tru Story)

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Expect smartglass PS4 to have similar issues unless the PS4 was designed from the ground up to do it (Tru Story)

Sounds like you're hoping it flops too

Just like y'all hoped Sony would have shytty DRM like the Xbox (we all remember those countless threads where @PS4 talked about "Sony hasn't said anything yet, they're letting Microsoft take the heat, they're doing DRM Too!")

Xbox One: Where Hoping The Competition Fails Is Mandatory

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Sounds like you're hoping it flops too

Just like y'all hoped Sony would have shytty DRM like the Xbox (we all remember those countless threads where @PS4 talked about "Sony hasn't said anything yet, they're letting Microsoft take the heat, they're doing DRM Too!")

Xbox One: Where Hoping The Competition Fails Is Mandatory
Miley, slow ya roll. I don't want you thinking your not being heard. So yeah, I read that you THINK I hope it fails on sony's platform
Is that why you then went on your :wrist: rant about DRM while neglecting to recall how sony said "We won't block anything FROM THE SYSTEM LEVEL" Everytime they spoke on it they worded it like that, and til this day your still playing dumb :wow:
Ok, well back to what your intelligence threshold has left you at...

THE REASON I SAY IT WONT WORK AS SMOOTHLY AS IT WILL ON XBOX ONE IS BECAUSE XBOX ALREADY HAS A SMARTGLASS APP. IT DOESN'T WORK PERFECTLY. WHY DOESN'T IT WORK PERFECTLY MILEY CYRUS DORNER? YOU EVER SLOW YA ROLL TO THINK ABOUT THAT? WILL SONY EVER SLOW THERE ROLL TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET REMOTE PLAY TO WORK PROPERLY?

Anywayz, Microsoft realized that what they was using which was more advanced than bluetooth was still not quite fast enough. Sony decided to stick with its bluetooth, not even the upgraded new bluetooth, but the old outdated version. While Microsoft upgraded to Wifi Direct, something you guys in particular laughed at me when I talked about it. Even had mods trying to shut threads down over it :snoop:
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/damn-im-mad-ps4-not-future-proof.125806/
Wifi Direct is why smartglass will work flawlessly on xbox, and faulty on everything else (Tru Story)
2nd Generation Smartglass, 2nd Generation Kinect, 3rd Generation XBL = :blessed:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i don't even know why this is an issue, they showed these type of features already @ e3 on the ps3. they will have games that you can interact with using your phone and smart tab. honestly, i feel like this is more ps3 following xbox lead. this shyt is irrelevant to gaming and M$ just wants to put apps on your phone to better gather personal data. who the fukk wanna call characters in a video game and use tablets to interact w/gameplay

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
i don't even know why this is an issue, they showed these type of features already @ e3 on the ps3. they will have games that you can interact with using your phone and smart tab. honestly, i feel like this is more ps3 following xbox lead. this shyt is irrelevant to gaming and M$ just wants to put apps on your phone to better gather personal data. who the fukk wanna call characters in a video game and use tablets to interact w/gameplay
Any gamer would, but if I wasn't getting those features I'd complain about how stupid it is
Like dedicated servers
Cloud computing
Tiled Resources
Wi-Fi Direct
Kinect
Killer Instinct
Titanfall
Drivatars needing to be downloaded
Its all bad cuz you don't have it :umad:

And I'm sorry Marcuz with a Z, but Sony didn't show you anything but a still pic. You'd think they'd show it working in reality if it worked huh man? And why did UBI-Soft have to show off there version instead of sony's?
You stan the PS4, but you really don't know anything about it outside of fanboy talking points.
Any negative info, you just ignore it :heh: Now look how stupid you look :laff:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
courtney your kids would probably like to spend their sunday with their father. :wow: then again, maybe not :skip: