:uFURIOUS: Xbox Smartglass has done changed da game, son son!!!

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
Homework? nikka find me something recent not from Feb. 2013. MS is actively improving there already released app that works on Pc, tablets and phones for all 3 OS's (iOS, Android, and windows phone) :stopitslime:

You said we didn't have anything similar and I proved you wrong... so STFU you ignorant fakkit!

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Son Son Son!!!

Xbox Smartglass is an app currently for the Xbox 360, but the app on the Xbox One is completely different
How so? Well according to @Fatboi1 Xbox Live is a service so it can't be upgraded because its not a hardware
Yes, he actually said that :heh:

That does explain his cricket wireless internet :patrice:

Anywayz, let me drop some bombshells on you right quick. You can connect up to 16 smartglass devices to a single Xbox One :wow:
Now you might be thinking WTF would I need 16 nikkaz foe?
One example, World Series of Poker: Full House Pro. Now everyone can play. Imagine the possibilities.
So many games can make use of this, and smartglass isn't limited to a tablet. any smartphone that is smart enough can eat.
SmartGlass-DR3.jpg

Windows_tablet_05_20_13.jpg

Smartglass and cellphones have not been the best of friends, but that will change next gen. The xbox One was built with smartgless integration so this time it'll be seemless. They say now it takes 4sec to sync, then about 1 sec to sync after the first sync :whoo:

Games are even compatible with the device for those who need another controller :manny:
Speaking of which, how about TV? Smartglass makes all those devices a remote.
You can also turn the sound up and down via this remote aka your phone/tablet. And lets say you wanna see whats on TV?
Instead of blocking the screen or making it small, just see whats coming on via your phone/tablet
SmartGlass-OneGuide.jpg

A few other Smarglass facts you might wanna know about...

1.) You can use this anywhere, so for instance. You can be on a beach, then you pull out your tablet or phone and you can jump into a game like THE DIVISION and help your friends out

2.) You can review uploaded videos like the twitch integration features/etc

3.) Smartglass has a "help" feature similar to what the Wii-U has where if you get stuck at a part? You can ask Smartglass for help. Whats special about this is Smartglass will know exactly where you are in the game so the help is relevant to what your problem is instead of having to ask and/or look for the correct help.

4.) Smartglass will be used as a controller for some games, or as a 2nd screen in others. Streaming games to it like how Vita hopes to do with PS4 isn't out the realm of possibility either. Just as long as your device is Wi-Fi Direct compatible which most new devices come standard with now (its replacing bluetooth)

:win:

Typical sony stan: That's cool and all, bu bu bu bu what about the games!

Rational thinking onlooker: :camby:

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
You said we didn't have anything similar and I proved you wrong... so STFU you ignorant fakkit!
You haven't proved shyt. Where is the app? Where is sony talking about the app and its features? In fact where is Sony at talking about any of its online features in detail (other then it has it too) huh?

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
You haven't proved shyt. Where is the app? Where is sony talking about the app and its features? In fact where is Sony at talking about any of its online features in detail (other then it has it too) huh?
app gets released when the ps4 comes out... why would they have an app out for the ps4 when you can't use it? God you xbots are ignorant fukks.. did you read anything in the article, they said that you can watch your friends play their games on their device from your tablet... Spectator mode :blessed:

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Homework? nikka find me something recent not from Feb. 2013. MS is actively improving there already released app that works on Pc, tablets and phones for all 3 OS's (iOS, Android, and windows phone) :stopitslime:
Naw you gonna take the L for this one. You said Sony doesnt have anything similar, & the link says otherwise

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
i'm more interested in what it does for games but honestly it's not that different from some of the developers(dice and ubisoft) have in store for next gen games using tablets. still impressive though...

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
Naw you gonna take the L for this one. You said Sony doesnt have anything similar, & the link says otherwise
Nope, its just a statement. I understand its not released yet but to not talk about since feb. tell you its not sony priority on the feature list. So most likely it will not be as capable as smartglass which has been out for a while.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Yeah I thought kinect removed the need for any remotes ever, brehs :ohhh:
Lets be real bruh, you don't think
We actually do and you basicaly added nothing to the thread but...
What have you added to this thread :stopitslime:
We have, and we all heard about what you posted back in May. The problem is nothing has been seen since May and the systems are 2months away. If you did YOUR fukkING HOMEWORK you'd know if they not showing it off, then its not working like they advertised. Like most features for PS4 as of today, UNKNOWN
This is actually kinda interesting. I am interested to see how this is implemented in actual games. However, I honestly can't understand how a phone or tablet would function as a controller outside of touch based games and I can't see why anyone would want to use them as a controller if you have a perfectly functional controller right there.
Its not being touted as "You won't need a controller" its just an additional controller "if" there is a game that isn't analog stick heavy. But then again, games will have smartglass in mind and they'll allow you to control the game with the tablet, basically tablet specific controls. So you can enjoy the game on that 2nd screen.
app gets released when the ps4 comes out... why would they have an app out for the ps4 when you can't use it? God you xbots are ignorant fukks.. did you read anything in the article, they said that you can watch your friends play their games on their device from your tablet... Spectator mode :blessed:
They said They Said THEY SAID. Then you called us ignorant fukks. But let me show you something about THEY SAID which will make you look like the ignorant fukk you currently are becoming :ufdup:

And to further illustrate what I mean, your 2nd link to sony's smartglass was this
http://www.imore.com/ps4-companion-app-ios-buy-new-game-and-have-it-waiting-you-home
But that link only says from IOS you can buy a PS4 game from the PS4 store. Then your PS4 will wake up and download the game. You can do that right now on xbox via your PC/Phone/etc. Regardless, that has NOTHING TO DO with smartglass functionality in games. So if thats what your posting and saying its the same thing? :heh: Okay...
:sadbron: courtdog threads are ruining the console wars
Translation: Actual tangible news is a bad thing, and you probably on this rekkapryde bullshyt belief that console "wars" drives up traffic :rudy:
How about intelligent discussions on all things gaming, that would drive up traffic. Your dumbass cries is whats fukkin up the console war. You not even a soldier :sitdown:
@Brooklynzson

do you accept bribes? how much would it cost to expose all of courtdogs aliases
I know it didn't cost me anything to expose your vagina :umad:
shyt was fun for the xbox/ps3 wars but it's just looking pathetic this time around. you just have the same 4-5 posters co-signing M$ to death. :beli:
nikka shut the fukk up. This is a thread about actual working features for one next gen system.
Yet here you are with your 3cept peers just crying about any and everything IN THIS THREAD.
Why the fukk are you here? Did you read the thread title? Do you see the topic
What the fukk are you talking about in here tho? Me, BK, xbots c/s each other when they agree that :uFURIOUS:
You right, it is pathetic. Get a fukkin life, get a fukkin clue. Don't you have a 22yr old Brazillian bombshell that you showed everyone? But here you are STRESSIN over a ghat damn smartglass app you NOT getting this fall :krs:

PS4: WHERE :ufdup: IS MANDATORY!!!