:uFURIOUS: Xbox Smartglass has done changed da game, son son!!!

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Son Son Son!!!

Xbox Smartglass is an app currently for the Xbox 360, but the app on the Xbox One is completely different
How so? Well according to @Fatboi1 Xbox Live is a service so it can't be upgraded because its not a hardware
Yes, he actually said that :heh:

That does explain his cricket wireless internet :patrice:

Anywayz, let me drop some bombshells on you right quick. You can connect up to 16 smartglass devices to a single Xbox One :wow:
Now you might be thinking WTF would I need 16 nikkaz foe?
One example, World Series of Poker: Full House Pro. Now everyone can play. Imagine the possibilities.
So many games can make use of this, and smartglass isn't limited to a tablet. any smartphone that is smart enough can eat.
SmartGlass-DR3.jpg

Windows_tablet_05_20_13.jpg

Smartglass and cellphones have not been the best of friends, but that will change next gen. The xbox One was built with smartgless integration so this time it'll be seemless. They say now it takes 4sec to sync, then about 1 sec to sync after the first sync :whoo:

Games are even compatible with the device for those who need another controller :manny:
Speaking of which, how about TV? Smartglass makes all those devices a remote.
You can also turn the sound up and down via this remote aka your phone/tablet. And lets say you wanna see whats on TV?
Instead of blocking the screen or making it small, just see whats coming on via your phone/tablet
SmartGlass-OneGuide.jpg

A few other Smarglass facts you might wanna know about...

1.) You can use this anywhere, so for instance. You can be on a beach, then you pull out your tablet or phone and you can jump into a game like THE DIVISION and help your friends out

2.) You can review uploaded videos like the twitch integration features/etc

3.) Smartglass has a "help" feature similar to what the Wii-U has where if you get stuck at a part? You can ask Smartglass for help. Whats special about this is Smartglass will know exactly where you are in the game so the help is relevant to what your problem is instead of having to ask and/or look for the correct help.

4.) Smartglass will be used as a controller for some games, or as a 2nd screen in others. Streaming games to it like how Vita hopes to do with PS4 isn't out the realm of possibility either. Just as long as your device is Wi-Fi Direct compatible which most new devices come standard with now (its replacing bluetooth)

:win:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Son Son Son!!!

Xbox Smartglass is an app currently for the Xbox 360, but the app on the Xbox One is completely different
How so? Well according to @Fatboi1 Xbox Live is a service so it can't be upgraded because its not a hardware
Yes, he actually said that :heh:

That does explain his cricket wireless internet :patrice:

Anywayz, let me drop some bombshells on you right quick. You can connect up to 16 smartglass devices to a single Xbox One :wow:
Now you might be thinking WTF would I need 16 nikkaz foe?
One example, World Series of Poker: Full House Pro. Now everyone can play. Imagine the possibilities.
So many games can make use of this, and smartglass isn't limited to a tablet. any smartphone that is smart enough can eat.
SmartGlass-DR3.jpg

Windows_tablet_05_20_13.jpg

Smartglass and cellphones have not been the best of friends, but that will change next gen. The xbox One was built with smartgless integration so this time it'll be seemless. They say now it takes 4sec to sync, then about 1 sec to sync after the first sync :whoo:

Games are even compatible with the device for those who need another controller :manny:
Speaking of which, how about TV? Smartglass makes all those devices a remote.
You can also turn the sound up and down via this remote aka your phone/tablet. And lets say you wanna see whats on TV?
Instead of blocking the screen or making it small, just see whats coming on via your phone/tablet
SmartGlass-OneGuide.jpg

A few other Smarglass facts you might wanna know about...

1.) You can use this anywhere, so for instance. You can be on a beach, then you pull out your tablet or phone and you can jump into a game like THE DIVISION and help your friends out

2.) You can review uploaded videos like the twitch integration features/etc

3.) Smartglass has a "help" feature similar to what the Wii-U has where if you get stuck at a part? You can ask Smartglass for help. Whats special about this is Smartglass will know exactly where you are in the game so the help is relevant to what your problem is instead of having to ask and/or look for the correct help.

4.) Smartglass will be used as a controller for some games, or as a 2nd screen in others. Streaming games to it like how Vita hopes to do with PS4 isn't out the realm of possibility either. Just as long as your device is Wi-Fi Direct compatible which most new devices come standard with now (its replacing bluetooth)

:win:

courtdog/ps4/= adam pernello? http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=80168873&postcount=708 unless you straight dikkriding his avi

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
courtdog/ps4/= adam pernello? http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=80168873&postcount=708 unless you straight dikkriding his avi
Never heard of him, but is he reppin like he's a leader of the Xbots :leon:

:wow: Subliminals from the higher ups :salute:
Why would you need smart glass for a remote if you got Kinect? :manny: guess you might have a sore throat one day :manny:
Said you could, didn't say you HAD TOO. In your case, maybe you played too much Payday 2 and you started robbing banks for real. Now you worried about the NSA. What you gonna do? I guess you gotta keep Kinect disabled :damn: Well lucky for you Smartglass can still change the channel for you (and it can turn the sound up/down)

Other than that, I talked about 10 other features Smartglass can do. You seem to be looking for ONLY SOMETHING TO COMPLAIN ABOUT. Which is a clear sign of :uFURIUOS: :smh:
You made this thread already :patrice:
Sorry, but 3months ago I made a thread on smartglass. That is true. You probably thought we would never need to talk about it again like how things work on sony. But on xbox, we keep getting new info. so literally everything in this thread is brand new info. You can go hunt for that other thread and compare notes, then turn around and be like "I didn't read, lol" when asked about the PS4 equivalent :umad:

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
Very nice info! Since Sony doesn't have anything similar, the stans will say I didnt read :umad: lol

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is actually kinda interesting. I am interested to see how this is implemented in actual games. However, I honestly can't understand how a phone or tablet would function as a controller outside of touch based games and I can't see why anyone would want to use them as a controller if you have a perfectly functional controller right there.