UFC Nashville on ESPN+ [3/23] “All My Kicks Fly Like Liu Kang” (Stephen Thompson/Anthony Pettis)

Who Wins Saturday Night?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
I know fighters can be highly skilled but it feels like so many wins and losses come by accident

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol y’all acting like Pettis didn’t fukk up Ferguson

Dudes about that life period, has fought everyone and never been knocked out or submitted, only the Holloway loss was ugly tbh
Lol, you sound like a stan tbh. Ferguson got knocked down like he does in every fight and then proceeded to beat the breaks off him and had Roufous bailing Pettis out by claiming he had a broken hand. Funny that he claimed he had a broken hand in both the Holloway and Ferguson fights and then the medicals come out afterwards with no broken hand reported. The RDA and Poirier fights were both asswhoopings as well, he tapped out in the latter.

curz

Don of all Dons
Daps
Reppin
Dade
Lol, you sound like a stan tbh. Ferguson got knocked down like he does in every fight and then proceeded to beat the breaks off him and had Roufous bailing Pettis out by claiming he had a broken hand. Funny that he claimed he had a broken hand in both the Holloway and Ferguson fights and then the medicals come out afterwards with no broken hand reported. The RDA and Poirier fights were both asswhoopings as well, he tapped out in the latter.
Ferg getting dropped every fight is a fake narrative created after the Vanatta fight.

The rest is whatever :yeshrug:

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
How is his ranking ludicrous. He only has 4 losses and 3 are in the last 2 years.(till fight in england :usure:)He's a top 5-8 ww. But he's 36 so I don't see him doing anything crazy he's about to be gatekeeper status . Also Idk why Pettis get so much hate. Is he what he used to be? No but he's still a good fighter(I'm biased he fights out of roufus sport which is my parent gym) he's gatekeeper status to though. I wonder what his game plan is. Stay at 170 or just take whatever decently big fights are at LW-WW
That’s your parents gym?

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ferg getting dropped every fight is a fake narrative created after the Vanatta fight.

The rest is whatever :yeshrug:
He also got dropped by Kevin Lee early and Lee doesn't even he have hands like that.