UFC FN Newark On ESPN [8/3 at 3pm ET] “Make America Bleed Again” (Colby Covington/Robbie Lawler)

Who Wins Saturday Afternoon?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Robbie is a .500 fighter... the fact he was a champ in both Bellator and finally UFC congrats to him but he needs to retire. He just got pushed to gate status and looks back to being who he always was.

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
watching robbie in this fight was one of the most fukking frustrating i've ever seen as a mma fan. what the fukk was that shyt?

like yeah, colby wrestled-fukked him pretty good. but when it was on the feet...dude wasn't doing anything. he was just covering and rolling. he was just letting colby throw with any consequences. all fight long i was like "wtf man, you're fukking robbie lawler, go after this guy!" i guess dude still has some heart but that dog that he used to have in him, that kill-or-be-killed warrior shyt...it's clearly gone at this point.

ii hate that maga fakkit but i'll give covington some credit. he fought a great fight and completely dominated lawler. the wrestling, the pressure, the way he mixed up his striking...the guy brought the whole bag to the fight.

that said, i hope usman or whoever the hell he fights next throws his limp body over the cage and into don jr's lap.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
This is pretty much the White version of Usman vs Woodley....and sadly...Robbie goin out just like Tyron....looking washed and confused:snoop:
I felt exactly the same, like a passing of the old guard to younger and better rounded fighters who both have great wrestling but can also strike. I hate this Covington dude but I can't deny that he's legit :manny: :beli:
Hope Kamaru don't let me down when they'll fight.