UFC FN Newark On ESPN [8/3 at 3pm ET] “Make America Bleed Again” (Colby Covington/Robbie Lawler)

Who Wins Saturday Afternoon?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
I hate to talk down to professional cage fighters but that was bytchmade humiliation from Robbie. I understand Colby's pace and constant threat of the takedown can stunt a lot of your offense but you can't just stand still trying (and FAILING) to roll through his weak arm punches and then do NOTHING on the counter for a full 25 minutes. Don't think he threw even 5 real punches with his power hand all fukkin night. Straight up pathetic, in a year where so much of this sport's old guard went out in deflating fashion Toothless Robbie going out maybe worse than all of em combined :scust::camby:

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Colby vs usman or woodley would be boring, would rather see colby vs wonderboy

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I honestly can’t believe he said that about Hughes. Don’t get me wrong dude is a piece of shyt but that was fukked up even for this silly carny wrestling shtick

curz

Don of all Dons
Daps
Reppin
Dade
I hate to talk down to professional cage fighters but that was bytchmade humiliation from Robbie. I understand Colby's pace and constant threat of the takedown can stunt a lot of your offense but you can't just stand still trying (and FAILING) to roll through his weak arm punches and then do NOTHING on the counter for a full 25 minutes. Don't think he threw even 5 real punches with his power hand all fukkin night. Straight up pathetic, in a year where so much of this sport's old guard went out in deflating fashion Toothless Robbie going out maybe worse than all of em combined :scust::camby:
Robbie been fighting like this for years now, he's fighting to not get finished now and you can see he takes moral victories just hanging in there.

Did it in the RDA fight and did it in the Cowboy fight.

He's a first round fighter, only good matchups are Mike Perry or Ponzinibbio

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Usman vs Colby is probably gonna be a kickboxing match and Colby looks much more confortable on his feet and faster than Usman

True but I think Usman will just outwrestle him. He’s stronger and has better top control

curz

Don of all Dons
Daps
Reppin
Dade
True but I think Usman will just outwrestle him. He’s stronger and has better top control
Yeah but hes not gonna finish him, he'll just control him. They'll both be too tired to wrestle by the 3rd round :yeshrug:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Yeah but hes not gonna finish him, he'll just control him. They'll both be too tired to wrestle by the 3rd round :yeshrug:

When has either one ever gotten tired? Colby whole game is predicated on pushing forward with pressure to grab into you against the cage. He’s not gonna be able to overwhelm a bigger stronger guy in Usman. He struggled with that big ass Korean years ago. I think he’s gonna have to strictly kickbox with Usman which he can definitely win. But the wrestling will be all Usman.

Last edited: