UFC 300 On ESPN+ PPV [4/13 at 10 pm ET] “Prepare For Glory” (Pereira/Hill, Weili/Xiaonon, Holloway/Gaethje)

Who Wins Saturday Night?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ces1ne?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
:dame: but I’m in awe of what Poatan has done in this amount of time,

Last edited:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont think he was scared..he didnt look scared..you dont stay in the pocket and trade when you scared..he wouldvd tried to wrestle
switching is complicating things when your're facing a different level of standup

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
I saw a clip behind the scenes where Mal asked for Alex to sign a hoody and he said he was a fan. Knew he'd lost the fight then lol.
Alex mentioned that after Mal was talking shyt but I didn't know it was true :mjlol:

Yeah, his eyes didn't look right. And last time Alex fought Mal was in the crowd barking at him when they put the camera on him but looked like he had been drinking and eating heavy. Can't come in here like that against a dude like this :wow:

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
Never saw Hill fight before this, but the way he was throwing those lunging straight lefts with his chin all out... i mean, that was unserious-level striking.

Hill was legit by knocking out the top of the division except for one guy who was out hurt (Jiri who fought tonight they still haven’t fought yet) and so he was the obvious #1 contender