UFC 300 On ESPN+ PPV [4/13 at 10 pm ET] “Prepare For Glory” (Pereira/Hill, Weili/Xiaonon, Holloway/Gaethje)

Who Wins Saturday Night?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Am I the only one who thinks the prelims is better than the main card? The LHW fight is nothing. Bo Nickal should not be on any fukking PPV main card with these bouts. Justin vs Max should be fun but it’s meaningless. Only bout I’m looking forward to is the battle for China #1

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
I know all bout his background. He should not be on the main card with the fighters that are here
watch what he does, i know what youre trying to say 'prove yourself' but folks avoid his fights like the plague. as they should. he'd give Khazmat the business. he'll be like khabib..10-0 (rookie record) and cant find anyone, get ignored, until he says 'number 1 bullshyt'.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Good win by Figueredo but his style will not work against the top of this division. Cody speed and power had him panicking. He will be in trouble vs guys like Yadong and Sandhagen

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
watch what he does, i know what youre trying to say 'prove yourself' but folks avoid his fights like the plague. as they should. he'd give Khazmat the business. he'll be like khabib..10-0 (rookie record) and cant find anyone, get ignored, until he says 'number 1 bullshyt'.

If watched his fights including the last one where he knocked out that can with the most goofiest overhand with no set up whatsoever. There is no doubt he is talented af but he’s 5-0 and hasn’t remotely earned this spot. I know they want to showcase him and justify the huge show/win amount they agreed to pay him. You know if he wins they will rush him into fighting someone he isn’t ready for.