UFC 283 Rio On ESPN+ PPV [1/21 @ 10 pm ET] “Novo Ano, Novo Campeão” (Glover Teixeira/Jamahal Hill, Figueiredo/Moreno 4)

Who Wins Saturday Night?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Hill is a transitional champion
Some of you goofy airheaded fakkits say some of the weakest most d*ck sucking sh*t I swear. His comments about the fans of Brazil weren’t due to their raucous brand of fan behavior, like they displayed tonight- it was due to him being a Trump supporting racist piece of sh*t, you goofy mf. Same reason he said what he said about BLM. It had nothing to do with the actual fraud ass organization, it’s because he hates BLACK PEOPLE, dumbass.
w53uo4z.jpg

I guess you agree with his “little tribe smoke signals” African comments too huh. :snoop:
9Xmbtvr.jpg

But yeah, he’s totally on point with what he said about Brazil being a dump huh, no racism involved in it whatsoever huh. :snoop:

zkO2m8l.jpg

Even Reebok had something to say about his racist sh*t, but leave it to a goofy spineless c00n like you “I aGrEe wiTh CoVinGtOn” smh :snoop:
Xyrl03J.jpg

And he’s not the only one either, just “smart” enough to cash in on it. Really an example of why I don’t give a damn Dana and co are giving them all 360 deals

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
Dude barely know where he at and he blocking knees and fists to the face and this ref ain't stopping it.

DerrtySouthpaw

Gawdisbyke
Daps
Reppin
404 to 205
:camby: Reach for the stars sissy. I’ve stated numerous times on this site how much I hate Colby. Type a dissertation to someone who cares :umad:

Some of you goofy airheaded fakkits say some of the weakest most d*ck sucking sh*t I swear. His comments about the fans of Brazil weren’t due to their raucous brand of fan behavior, like they displayed tonight- it was due to him being a Trump supporting racist piece of sh*t, you goofy mf. Same reason he said what he said about BLM. It had nothing to do with the actual fraud ass organization, it’s because he hates BLACK PEOPLE, dumbass.
w53uo4z.jpg

I guess you agree with his “little tribe smoke signals” African comments too huh. :snoop:
9Xmbtvr.jpg

But yeah, he’s totally on point with what he said about Brazil being a dump huh, no racism involved in it whatsoever huh. :snoop:

zkO2m8l.jpg

Even Reebok had something to say about his racist sh*t, but leave it to a goofy spineless c00n like you “I aGrEe wiTh CoVinGtOn” smh :snoop:
Xyrl03J.jpg