Who wins the title fights?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
It's not really fair to Mendes he's really gonna have to stick to his wrestling because I don't think he's had enough time to prepare for Conor, but if Mendes to decides to stand and bang :wow:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Mendes exposing Conor might be the highlight of my sporting year :ohlawd:
an American schooling a Euro with wrestling isnt very sporting or visually pleasing in my book. It would have been perfect for aldo to deconstruct him in a discipline mcgregor excels at, kickboxing.

A part of me is like :smugfavre:to the news tho, that world tour (so far from the fight) was asinine you just knew with the ufc's luck the fight would never come to pass.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not really fair to Mendes he's really gonna have to stick to his wrestling because I don't think he's had enough time to prepare for Conor, but if Mendes to decides to stand and bang :wow:

only a crazy man would do that, test his wrestling and go with that

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
It's official Aldo didn't train and he officially pulled out of the fight. Mendes getting the interim fight with Conor. :wow: :damn:
:dwillhuh: the way you have worded that is like you are saying he took McGregor lightly and didn't train (ala wayans in great white hope) and this injury is a hoax

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
only a crazy man would do that, test his wrestling and go with that

Exactly. I hope Mendes comes in humble. He does have a chin and probably has top 5 hands in the UFC as far as a technical aspect. But idk if he's ready for Conor unorthodox striking and being a southpaw too many factors. Just grind him out with wrestling.

DougFunnY

Make it a win
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
McGregor fans on sherdog in panic mode right about now:francis:

I got money mendes by Unanimous or Tko. This is gonna be Conors first real test in the division. If he beats Chad it cant be denied that deserves a crack at Aldo. We gon see what his ground game is really about. Mendes might expose ol boy.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
:francis: There has to be some sort of 2-3 week No-Sparring rule now. Dana at this point going to need Interim Interim Interim Champions. Else no more Marquee fights or big name fighters.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
McGregor fans on sherdog in panic mode right about now:francis:

I got money mendes by Unanimous or Tko. This is gonna be Conors first real test in the division. If he beats Chad it cant be denied that deserves a crack at Aldo. We gon see what his ground game is really about. Mendes might expose ol boy.
If you consider only the top 3 guys 'real tests' then yes. Poirier is a great fighter and Conor dusted him in under 2 minutes. Holloway is monster too and Conor swept him on the score cards. He's been tested.