UFC 150: Bendo vs. Frankie 2 Tonight

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Cowboy got paid tonight

- The following fighters took home $60,000 bonuses from last night's UFC 150 event…

* KO of the Night: Donald Cerrone
* SUB of the Night: Dennis Bermudez
* FIGHT of the Night: Donald Cerrone vs. Melvin Gulliard

Daps
ben hendo took this...fight was close had it 3-2...i couldnt see them givin this fight to frankie... too close to call to give it to the challenger.... feel bad for frankie but fukk it

ALDO VS EDGAR

B-HENDO VS DIAZ

LETS DO THIS!

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Cowboy got paid tonight

- The following fighters took home $60,000 bonuses from last night's UFC 150 event…

how the hell does he get fight of the night, it was 1 round and a quick knock out. that main event was great.

Dr. Fauci

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cowboy got paid tonight

Glad to see that for Melvin

took the fight on short notice...came for the finish...fought his close friend to do it

Just happy for the guy...Giant blow for him...he wants to the fight for the title...this on top of the Lauzon fight are just enormous set backs for him in that regard, but atleast hes getting paid for his faults

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
Bendo/Edgar was a great fight, I scored the fight a draw and am surpised that ppl are calling that fight a robbery. The fight was very close and could've gone either (1st to Bendo, 2nd to Edgar and the rest were toss-up rounds).

Bendo/Diaz and Cerrone/Pettis are going to EPIC fights. Both these fights could go either way, but I have Bendo and Pettis winning, setting up a rematch to one of the best MMA fights in the past 5 or so years.

I_Q

All Star
Daps
124_Benson_Henderson_vs_Frankie_Edgar_gallery_post_large.jpg

cloudkicker

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
rematch was a little lackluster compared to the first, but i had frankie winning rounds 2, 4, and 5. 3rd round was close too but giving it to bendo very slightly

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
Ariel Helwani

If you're wondering what the brouhaha was during the presser, I'm told Frankie's mgr @alidominance and Bendo's mgr @malkikawa got into a scuffle. Not sure who won, but I'm told it was the opposite of the main event, if you catch my drift. For whatever it's worth, Ali and his team say he punched Malki in the face. It seems like they didn't like what he had to say after the main event, although, I'm not quite sure what was said.

5:50

-P-

Last edited by a moderator:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I've heard that Dana has hinted that Ben/Nate could be the main event on UFC on Fox 5, that would be a great choice.

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
I've heard that Dana has hinted that Ben/Nate could be the main event on UFC on Fox 5, that would be a great choice.

If this is true, that would a perfect fight for Fox. Plus, you have Penn/Rory Mac rumored for this event. Throw in Pettis/Cerrone and Pat Barry/Shane Del Rosario, that would be a hell of a card.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
ben hendo took this...fight was close had it 3-2...i couldnt see them givin this fight to frankie... too close to call to give it to the challenger.... feel bad for frankie but fukk it

ALDO VS EDGAR

B-HENDO VS DIAZ

LETS DO THIS!
when you factor how every one of his matches (as champion (bar his 3rd maynard fight) was marred by some controversy that led to a rematch, invariably stunting the div.I dont know how one can, especially when he fought in the same style.Dude was content to just point fight even when he knew the fight was too close to call
rematch was a little lackluster compared to the first,
Yeah they both fought like they shat the bed, I think it was mostly down to edgar tho.Now that hes out of the picture and we have bendo vs pettis/cerrone/diaz to look foward to we shouldnt have to worry about that nonsense anymore