UFC 150: Bendo vs. Frankie 2 Tonight

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
thats whats wrong with these fights

Nate Diaz is going to have a hell of a problem with Bendo, bad matchup for him i think
IDK Bendo's not really the type of wrestler that gives Nate problems. It'll be better than this fight with Edgar, and Nate definitely has a chance of winning.

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
I feel like Ben needs better coaching. He didn't have a real strategy in this fight.

Pulgero Polos

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thats whats wrong with these fights

Nate Diaz is going to have a hell of a problem with Bendo, bad matchup for him i think

breh, nate's bjj is probably the best in the division and his boxing made cerrone look like an amateur. i think he's capable of taking the belt

Dr. Fauci

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
breh, nate's bjj is probably the best in the division and his boxing made cerrone look like an amateur. i think he's capable of taking the belt

as noted... I think bendo has a bad style for him. U see what Rory McDonald did to him at 170? I feel like Bendo can mimic that at 155

Bendo is unsubmittable...he lost early in his career to a sub, but hes been blowing off tight guillotines like its his job

I will say that I never thought Cerrone would be outboxed like that...Cerrone also has good kickboxing (and wrestling) so im not really sure why that fight played out like it did

but ill drop a lot of money on Bendo. But got mad respect for Nate as well :leostare:

Pulgero Polos

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
as noted... I think bendo has a bad style for him. U see what Rory McDonald did to him at 170? I feel like Bendo can mimic that at 155

Bendo is unsubmittable...he lost early in his career to a sub, but hes been blowing off tight guillotines like its his job

I will say that I never thought Cerrone would be outboxed like that...Cerrone also has good kickboxing (and wrestling) so im not really sure why that fight played out like it did

but ill drop a lot of money on Bendo. But got mad respect for Nate as well :leostare:

idk if bendo has the strength to overpower nate the way rory did. imo it'll be a great match up. im a fan of both so :manny: on who wins.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, I think Nate has a solid chance to win. The advantage in wrestling, strength goes to Ben. They both have good cardio, but I think Nate's path to victory is to be more active than Ben. He might not be able to submit Ben, but if he is constantly threatening with submissions and constantly coming forward on the feet like he does it wouldn't surprise me if he was able to earn a decision.

I didn't have a problem with the decision in the main event, but Bendo could have been more active to really cement the victory.

Dr. Fauci

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
idk if bendo has the strength to overpower nate the way rory did. imo it'll be a great match up. im a fan of both so :manny: on who wins.

Maybe not as strong, but bendo is a beast...and nate, as much as I love him, is probably the weakest dude in the 155 division (not completely..off of the top 15-20 guys in the division)

Never in a million years thought hed submit Jim Miller...so who knows...Bendo will be the good favorite...id say -250

He gets leg kicked good..he almost falls over. It happens all the time..surprised Cerrone stopped doing it.