Ubisoft Presents - The Division Showcase/Talk 4/20–2pm EST

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The first game had the perfect setting :francis:

I remember i played The Division 2 but got bored and annoyed I didn’t even reach lvl 30.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The first game had the perfect setting :francis:

I remember i played The Division 2 but got bored and annoyed I didn’t even reach lvl 30.

I was really into Division 1 for a while but Ubisoft is like Dominos pizza, their games get stale fast for me no matter how good the premise is

CW99

All Star
Supporter
Daps
who funds this company I know their games are not making money.

Daps
I honestly have no clue how they’re squeezing 3 games out of this franchise

Probably has something to do with the 30+ million in sales from the first 2 :manny: Don't get it twisted just because the game's live service support eventually dropped off; it's a top 3 IP for Ubisoft next to Far Cry and Assassin's Creed.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When I was playing The Division 2 there was a mission to take down a faction and their leader was some Asian chick who probably worked for Google in San Francisco. Talking all proper and shyt and running a gang while working tech support 🤣

I’m sitting back like what kinda inclusion shyt is this I’m done:mjlol:

Just took me all the way out of the experience

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I love The Division. I just could never get my people to run co-op online.
It's fun in co-op up until a point, but then it quickly falls into your big numbers aren't as big as they need to be to take down this next sponge. Me and my guy raised the thread level, or whatever, in an area and spent the better part of 20 minutes trying to kill like 3 or 4 guys. I stopped having fun after that. Plus when you try to extract from the DZ and it's nothing but MFs camping and griefing the extraction zone :unimpressed: . I said I'll never go in there again.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
It's fun in co-op up until a point, but then it quickly falls into your big numbers aren't as big as they need to be to take down this next sponge. Me and my guy raised the thread level, or whatever, in an area and spent the better part of 20 minutes trying to kill like 3 or 4 guys. I stopped having fun after that. Plus when you try to extract from the DZ and it's nothing but MFs camping and griefing the extraction zone :unimpressed: . I said I'll never go in there again.
DZ camping and griefing were the only real bad parts of Division 2 in my opinion. I enjoyed both games, especially after the first major update to D2. But Ubisoft abandoned the games way to soon.