Ubisoft Presents - The Division Showcase/Talk 4/20–2pm EST

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
The first game had the perfect setting :francis:

I remember i played The Division 2 but got bored and annoyed I didn’t even reach lvl 30.

And it’s a good thing you didn’t..

Me and my crew of savages would’ve washed you.

NY

DZ

Wherever

Anywhere you would’ve been, you would’ve been food. We would’ve found you, took your loot and sold it to @Leasy

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's fun in co-op up until a point, but then it quickly falls into your big numbers aren't as big as they need to be to take down this next sponge. Me and my guy raised the thread level, or whatever, in an area and spent the better part of 20 minutes trying to kill like 3 or 4 guys. I stopped having fun after that. Plus when you try to extract from the DZ and it's nothing but MFs camping and griefing the extraction zone :unimpressed: . I said I'll never go in there again.

fukked up part is, if you could actually extract, you'd probably get the gear you needed to handle the enhanced threat level in PvE. :mjlol:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And it’s a good thing you didn’t..

Me and my crew of savages would’ve washed you.

NY

DZ

Wherever

Anywhere you would’ve been, you would’ve been food. We would’ve found you, took your loot and sold it to @Leasy
Uhh ok
giphy.gif

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
fukked up part is, if you could actually extract, you'd probably get the gear you needed to handle the enhanced threat level in PvE. :mjlol:
That's what was pissing me off too. We grouped up with some dudes implicitly, handled business, and was getting out with some decent shyt. Then here these camping ass MFs come. Risk vs reward is only fun if you have tools to fight the risk.

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
It's fun in co-op up until a point, but then it quickly falls into your big numbers aren't as big as they need to be to take down this next sponge. Me and my guy raised the thread level, or whatever, in an area and spent the better part of 20 minutes trying to kill like 3 or 4 guys. I stopped having fun after that. Plus when you try to extract from the DZ and it's nothing but MFs camping and griefing the extraction zone :unimpressed: . I said I'll never go in there again.
Yeah. A solution was needed for the DZ camping. Like if you are too close to the extraction area, your health drains, or your stats get weaker the longer you stay. Something like that. Though I'm sure the "solution" would cause more unintended problems. But that's the nature of the beast. You work it until you figure it out and eventually something will dawn on you.

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
Division 2 is my go to game, but i'm ready for a 3rd installment. I'd like them to go back to the winter backdrop maybe in Chicago

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Loved Division 2, pretty much did PVE the whole time with my homie. No idea how many hours put into it. Never did the second raid though

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
So…no one is going to post any cliff notes about the presentation? Was it that mid?

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So…no one is going to post any cliff notes about the presentation? Was it that mid?

No Division 3 is coming, Heartland is Division 3, seems fairly generic, hard to tell, since they really didn't get into it too deep. Potentially could be bogged down by free to play bullshyt.

Another year of Division 2 is coming. Lead with a new roguelite mode that's free for all players, but made it seem like almost everything else requires Warlords of New York if you don't have it. Endgame is getting overhauled again at the end of the next year of content.

Couldn't tell you shyt about Resurgence.

Whole presentation "covered" three games, and was over in under 25 minutes, and that's WITH them padding out the end with a video that just laid out the events of the games in one timeline. :francis: