Guess it's going to fully adopted soon

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
It crazy that video game fans are so business illerate

Cool, don't like it, don't buy it, but, to be all upset like video games don't have $100 million marketing budgets

Ya'll :krs: over Unreal Engine 5, but, forget it's gonna take more manpower to build good games on that

JNew

Superstar
Daps

Cool, don't like it, don't buy it, but, to be all upset like video games don't have $100 million marketing budgets

Ya'll :krs: over Unreal Engine 5, but, forget it's gonna take more manpower to build good games on that

I completely understand that and when they originally bought this idea up at the beginning of last gen I was ok with it. But the last gen and this gen has completely made me do a 180. Games are half the content they used to be and they still release 20 year old games at full price. And maybe all that could be justified but games nowadays are wayyy to glitchy. The same buggy game’s coming out this generation would be considered catastrophic in the 2000s.

I’d pay 100$ for a game this generation if it had the same quality they did 15 years ago without complaint. But nowadays you pay for games that are worse then beta status.

Last edited:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I completely understand that and when they originally bought this idea up at the beginning of last gen I was ok with it. But the last gen and this gen has completely made me do a 180. Games are half the content they used to be and they still release 20 year old games at full price. And maybe all that could be justified but games nowadays are wayyy to glitchy. The same buggy game’s coming out this generation would be considered catastrophic in the 2000s.
People only spending MORE on video games

From the World Economic Forum;

eNuMKxy3s83mWchCzmjrBP-MSqzrj5Uhr7r5ioZjbm0.png

The video game industry can absorb the small hit from ppl who won't buy higher priced game

$70 for a brand new game is smart as hell

Of course as time goes on, you reduced the price, but, you've increased the climax the price falls from and most sales will come closest to the release date

Gaming is it's own culture, at this point

2k23 has dominated YouTube, Twitch and Twitter over the last 8 days and it's only been out since Friday

Again, get over your FOMO and just wait for a eventual price drop that will always happen

After doing more research I even stopped being mad at mobile games...it's business

JNew

Superstar
Daps
People only spending MORE on video games

From the World Economic Forum;

eNuMKxy3s83mWchCzmjrBP-MSqzrj5Uhr7r5ioZjbm0.png

The video game industry can absorb the small hit from ppl who won't buy higher priced game

$70 for a brand new game is smart as hell

Of course as time goes on, you reduced the price, but, you've increased the climax the price falls from and most sales will come closest to the release date

Gaming is it's own culture, at this point

2k23 has dominated YouTube, Twitch and Twitter over the last 8 days and it's only been out since Friday

Again, get over your FOMO and just wait for a eventual price drop that will always happen

After doing more research I even stopped being mad at mobile games...it's business
The only reason the gaming industry is booming is because of app gaming.

I’m not really against the price hike, it’s just another BS tactic they’re using to squeeze money out of the consumer. Your right wait a month and the game is half price, it’s a joke.

But what isn’t a joke is the state of quality these new games are releasing in.

The fact that you brought up 2k is all that needs to be said about a price hike in gaming, and game companies releasing overpriced games. 2k games are basically the same game year after year.

Last edited:

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa

Ubisoft has posted record profits each quarter for the last 5 years. They aren't strapped for cash.

What the hell are you talking and who are you talking to?

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Ubisoft has posted record profits each quarter for the last 5 years. They aren't strapped for cash.
The only reason the gaming industry is booming is because of app gaming.

I’m not really against the price hike, it’s just another BS tactic they’re using to squeeze money out of the consumer. Your right wait a month and the game is half price, it’s a joke.

But what isn’t a joke is the state of quality these new games are releasing in.

The fact that you brought up 2k is all that needs to be said about a price hike in gaming, and game companies releasing overpriced games. 2k games are basically the same game year after year.

:mjlol: I'm gonna leave ya'll alone.