Ubisoft Foward today, 1pm ET (AVATAR, Star Wars, Assassins Creed VR & Mirage)

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Outlaws combat looks :patrice:

Wonder if that deadeye shyt they did on the speeder bike is available on foot.

Gadgets?

Cover system?

Any freerunning type shyt?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Star wars Outlaw looks fantastic. I'm not even a star wars fan like that but would definitely cop. I just hope there is an abundance of weapons and gadgets.

What makes it look good to me is unlike jedi survivor/fallen order this has emergent rpg systems. Like the things you do effect your status on the planets with factions, story, or gameplay.

Feels like ubi is really trying to make the open world (universe) feel living and breathing. My main criticism is some of the gunplay and animations look a little stiff but maybe im spoiled by Naughty Dog

Last edited:

King_Sage

All Star
Daps
I downloaded Ghost Recon Breakpoint because it was free, and the amount of microtransactions

NervousJubilantGiantschnauzer-max-1mb.gif
:deadrose: played it twice and uninstalled it

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
What makes it look good to me is unlike jedi survivor/fallen order this has emergent rpg systems. Like the things you do effect your status on the planets with factions, story, or gameplay.

Feels like ubi is really trying to make the open world (universe) feel living and breathing. My main criticism is some of the gunplay and animations look a little stiff but maybe im spoiled by Naughty Dog
The gunplay will make or break this game. Game has the potential to be great, so let's hope they get the weapons and gunplay right

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The gunplay will make or break this game. Game has the potential to be great, so let's hope they get the weapons and gunplay right

Them having a dead eye like system made me breathe a sigh of relief, i just hope its implemented everywhere, in case i hate the shooting

Justise M

Superstar
Daps

they have the ability to make the world feel living and breathing. WD 2 was 10x more alive than GTA 5 was. stuff around you would just happen without you being involved

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Everything was basically trash.

Please shut down this Publisher, Ubisoft is fukkin terrible.:mjlol: