Ubisoft Foward today, 1pm ET (AVATAR, Star Wars, Assassins Creed VR & Mirage)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It don't need to be a comparison :hubie:

I do ultimately like the fallen order/survivor duology more than this but I think this is interesting and fun, I enjoy star wars without lightsabers

I’m just wondering, im not a huge Star Wars person, this looks a bit more interesting to me. I don’t like the over emphasis on jedi stuff

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I’m just wondering, im not a huge Star Wars person, this looks a bit more interesting to me. I don’t like the over emphasis on jedi stuff
This seems like an advancement of the Star Wars 1313 concept and probably the bones of a future mandalorian game

This will probably be the test run to see if star wars can sell without lightsabers in the modern era (they did it fairly often in previous gens tho)

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This seems like an advancement of the Star Wars 1313 concept and probably the bones of a future mandalorian game

This will probably be the test run to see if star wars can sell without lightsabers in the modern era (they did it fairly often in previous gens tho)
I’d love an open world bounty hunter Star Wars game made by the right people

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It's the pacing for this Ubisoft one that's fukking things up. They really structured it like it's still 2010, and we're watching this shyt on Spike or G4 or something.

Yep woudl have been a lot better if it was just a quick 20 minutes of the same games

Chef

All Star
Daps
I’m just fatigued with Star Wars and open world games :francis:

Is this the title Massive Entertainment is developing? I’ll mess with it on the strength of that but this ain’t moving me.