Ubisoft+ Coming To Xbox

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
I don’t know how it is on Xbox

but on PlayStation they games go on sale 30-60 days after release and usually for like 50-60 percent off, I don’t see the need for an actual service , at least gamepass got games people actually want to play

but I digress

Ubisoft has destroyed my beloved ghost recon, and I feel they gonna destroy Splinter Cell

Trash Company

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I don’t know how it is on Xbox

but on PlayStation they games go on sale 30-60 days after release and usually for like 50-60 percent off, I don’t see the need for an actual service , at least gamepass got games people actually want to play

but I digress

Ubisoft has destroyed my beloved ghost recon, and I feel they gonna destroy Splinter Cell

Trash Company

Right. I’m not even saying this because this particular thread, but Ubisoft is a publisher that could disappear tomorrow and I wouldn’t even notice. I absolutely hate their games and now that they are turning their big franchises into GAAS and going full charge into NFT’s I jsut find myself rooting against them.

They’re also nasty scumbags just like Activision and I’m not sure how they avoided bigger media backlash

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Ok, who wants to pay 20 dollars a month for trash Ubisoft service? Their games are in the bargain bin in like two months

Championing every major publisher starting their own subscription service is fukking retarded
I'm not paying $15 a month for it long term. If a game I want comes out I can hop in and hop back out in the same month. Cheaper than paying $70 for just a single game from them. Also since when is being acceptive of having more options a bad thing?

I'd love it if every publisher has such a service in some capacity. The weaker ones can consolidate into a larger one with smaller publishers or work with one of the big names. Gives me the option to map out different ways to get games. Some I can buy and play and some I can sub and play.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I'm not paying $15 a month for it long term. If a game I want comes out I can hop in and hop back out in the same month. Cheaper than paying $70 for just a single game from them. Also since when is being acceptive of having more options a bad thing?

I'd love it if every publisher has such a service in some capacity. The weaker ones can consolidate into a larger one with smaller publishers or work with one of the big names. Gives me the option to map out different ways to get games. Some I can buy and play and some I can sub and play.

youre fukking up paying full price for any Ubisoft game

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Ubisoft Plus is not coming to Gamepass. It’s a separate subscription you have to pay every month alongside your gamepass subscription.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:

juelz-talking.gif