Ubisoft+ Coming To Xbox

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
It’s not being bundled into anything its just being offered for subscribing to on xbox. This has nothign to do with gamepass

This is the same as amazon offering Starz and Showtime

I admit I thought it was included because they mentioned Rainbow Six dropping on both at the same time :hubie:

Ubisoft+ is actually pretty solid though if there's a game you're interested in you can pay for a 1 month sub, binge the game and all it's DLC then be done with it :ehh: Wouldn't be surprised if they had it available at a discount like most other things with a Gamepass sub

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
This is a great pickup for gamepass subscribers. I had a trial for Ubisoft+ thru stadia and it basically gives you access to all their games and season passes
Don't get it twisted. Ubisoft+ is not coming to GamePass. It's coming to the Xbox platform. The new Rainbow Six is coming to Game Pass

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Why? So I can install/uninstall their games? Far Cry 6 ain’t even finished upgrading yet

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
My nikka said he's tired of this shyt.

Lmao.
...it was sarcasm. This def isn't for me but the usual suspects decrying it as something bad for gaming make me laugh. This service has been around for nearly 3 years now, the only difference is it's coming to consoles. Well, one of them :troll:.