Uahhh???FANTASTIC FOUR Has Officially Wrapped Filming

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
NICCA!! I aint even seen the movie and I can tell you that.... no... HELL NO

Remember when MBJ said they were corny and he was glad they werent wearing them? Plus from the trailers, you kinda see that final battle scene... thats what their wearing breh
:snoop: defintely not seeing this movie.........i only asked that because there was a rumor floating around that they do get the traditional costumes near the end

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
@TheGodling

You actually been on point... I think buddy owes you the chance to shoot the fair one with him... with his hands tied behind his back:russ:

I almost believe he should get handled like they did that mod last week on that Meek mills diss that didnt drop fiasco:lolbron::lolbron:
If I had my hands tied behind my back the only thing that fakkit would try to do is suck my dikk.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Are yall niccas reallly not watching that link??

Atleast watch 14:35-15:00

Trank:snoop:
jesus christ.. this dude sound like that dude from Entourage, Billy Walsh.. This completely turned me off.. and whats with fox acting like 2 yer olds with this movie :mindblown: they need to realize they cant make this movie good, and stop ruining an already unliked group of characters.. After hearing this I hope this shyt fails

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
jesus christ.. this dude sound like that dude from Entourage, Billy Walsh.. This completely turned me off.. and whats with fox acting like 2 yer olds with this movie :mindblown: they need to realize they cant make this movie good, and stop ruining an already unliked group of characters.. After hearing this I hope this shyt fails

Man, I had NO idea it was that bad... hell I aint even know about the reshoots until like a few days ago (cuz I really aint been checking for this) and didnt really noticed ol girl was rocking a wig till niccas started clowning it... you mean they didnt have it in the budget to give her some more natural looking extensions??:mjlol::mjlol:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:dahell: :mindblown: Brehs I haven't been paying attention to this thread since the week it was originally created & I haven't even watched a traile for this movie. Have y'all been discussing all the fukkery involved with movie throughout this year told in this video?:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
i finally caught this movie

YR8pFcp.jpg

legit one of the THEE worst movies that ive ever seen....absolute garbage..its like the mufukkas have never read the gotdamn comic..i deleted that shyt ASAP

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
just watched.... man this shyt had soooooooooooooo much potential... and watching then reading the IMDB trivia... you can fully blame FOX for this bullshyt

the director had an ill vision... it was supposed to be 2 hours 20 mins... 3 extra action/fight scenes... and most important, way more violent (think of that dr doom brain splatter shyt)

somewhere along the long the studio made him tone down the violence, cut off an hour, hire katie mara instead of another girl, have someone else come in and do reshoots

it was also his idea to cast jordan, promote him as the favorite, and wanted to push the mixed families angle

other funny things... the director got into a fist fight with mr. fantastic

he would purposely treat katie mara like shyt on the set... angry cause he never wanted her

i'd love to see a directors cut and a different doom mask... i feel like the dark version of this would have been a lot better

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
"It's clobbering time":mjlol:.

Watching this movie just to see if it really is as bad as the reviews

Chef

All Star
Daps
just watched.... man this shyt had soooooooooooooo much potential... and watching then reading the IMDB trivia... you can fully blame FOX for this bullshyt

the director had an ill vision... it was supposed to be 2 hours 20 mins... 3 extra action/fight scenes... and most important, way more violent (think of that dr doom brain splatter shyt)

somewhere along the long the studio made him tone down the violence, cut off an hour, hire katie mara instead of another girl, have someone else come in and do reshoots

it was also his idea to cast jordan, promote him as the favorite, and wanted to push the mixed families angle

other funny things... the director got into a fist fight with mr. fantastic

he would purposely treat katie mara like shyt on the set... angry cause he never wanted her

i'd love to see a directors cut and a different doom mask... i feel like the dark version of this would have been a lot better

I really liked Chronicle. I was happy for Trank when he got the gig but the fukkery that followed I knew shyt was going to be bad. :snoop: It drove him to even pulling out of Star Wars. Fox has the WOAT handling of projects. They did the same to Fincher for Alien 3. After Apocalypse I really do think shyt is going to get choppy for Fox with their adaptations. :patrice:

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Finally got around to watching this movie. I loved it. It was awesome. I don't read comic books so maybe that's why nerds were hating on this but it was exciting and had a lot of interesting moments. I'm really excited for the sequel

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Finally got around to watching this movie. I loved it. It was awesome. I don't read comic books so maybe that's why nerds were hating on this but it was exciting and had a lot of interesting moments. I'm really excited for the sequel
:heh: Trolling?? A sequel to this shyt ain't ever happening.

Cobratron

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just watched this today. Was hoping to have a good laugh at how bad it was, but it was actually decent. Better than the first two movies.

Wasn't a superhero movie, which fits in with a lot of stuff we heard during the making of the movie. Was a sci-fi action film that felt like one big setup for a sequel.