o5fVRsR.jpg

It look so right.. just waiting on doom

:blessed:

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
fukk the haters bruh, I'm really looking forward to this shyt and hope it turns out good. Let's be real though, the big reason people still hating on this is Michael B Jordan as Johnny. :mjpls: I can almost guarantee that if it was a white dude playing Johnny but everything else was the same this movie wouldn't be getting half the hate it's getting.

Everything about this film, from the cast, writer, director and all the stuff we've so far has been good.

At best, it will be better than the last two Fantastic Four movies. Plus if this shyt is good, you already know Fox going to combine this with X-Men. :blessed:

I'm one of the biggest MCU fans out there but I can admit that they ain't perfect. I enjoyed Iron Man 3, but I can see why people didn't like it. Thor 2 was straight forgettable. Cap 2 was GOAT and while I thought GOTG was good, I didn't love it.

Although I would like to see a FF MCU movie, I'm really interested to see this body horror type sci-fi take on the FF.

Last edited:

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why does everyone have such a strong negative reaction to the movie? It looks like any other cheesy superhero movie.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
fukk the haters bruh, I'm really looking forward to this shyt and hope it turns out good. Let's be real though, the big reason people still hating on this is Michael B Jordan as Johnny. :mjpls: I can almost guarantee that if it was a white dude playing Johnny but everything else was the same this movie wouldn't be getting half the hate it's getting.

Everything about this film, from the cast, writer, director and all the stuff we've so far has been good.

At best, it will be better than the last two Fantastic Four movies. Plus if this shyt is good, you already know Fox going to combine this with X-Men. :blessed:

I'm one of the biggest MCU fans out there but I can admit that they ain't perfect. I enjoyed Iron Man 3, but I can see why people didn't like it. Thor 2 was straight forgettable. Cap 2 was GOAT and while I though GOTG was good, I didn't love it.

Although I would like to see a FF MCU movie, I'm really interested to see this body horror type sci-fi take on the FF.
after I saw Miles Teller in whiplash, I was sold on him. I really have no problem with any of the casting, Jordan was an odd choice, but at least hes a decent actor. I got worried when I heard it would be a "found footage" film, but I think from everything I have seen, should be a fun flick. Ill be there first week.

Numero Deux

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Unapproachable East
Why does everyone have such a strong negative reaction to the movie? It looks like any other cheesy superhero movie.

If by "everyone" you mean generally everyone who is aware of this movie (specifically comic book fans and casual audiences who have seen the trailer and followed the movie a bit) and not just folks on this board, the answer is black Johnny Storm, among other things.

Seriously. Outside of this board, you can't discuss anything about this movie without someone going on a tirade about it. There are complaints about the tone and the cast and the fact that this isn't a MCU film because Fox is trying to maintain the rights, but it is inevitable that the discussion will eventually shift into a bytch fest about the fact that Johnny Storm is portrayed by a black man.

Oh, and someone will probably make a "clever" comment about how Luke Cage and Blade should be portrayed by a white actor in future films.

Last edited:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Hope the movie is fire to make all the marvel stans on this forum look like the emotional marvel fakkits they are who swore up and down this movie was going to be a disaster because marvel didnt make it.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Hope the movie is fire to make all the marvel stans on this forum look like the emotional marvel fakkits they are who swore up and down this movie was going to be a disaster because marvel didnt make it.

Nobody swore it was going to be a disaster because Marvel didn't make it. More like because Fox is making it and their track record ain't exactly good. Especially considering the main reason they made the movie is so they got to keep the rights. Also, production was rushed so they could make the movie before the rights went back, cast members were stating they aren't following the comics only to clumsily backpedal on it, a so-so first trailer after months of secrecy and of course the fact/rumor that Dr Doom may really be a fukking blogger.

But if you want to believe everybody is just stanning for Marvel, be my guest.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Nobody swore it was going to be a disaster because Marvel didn't make it. More like because Fox is making it and their track record ain't exactly good. Especially considering the main reason they made the movie is so they got to keep the rights. Also, production was rushed so they could make the movie before the rights went back, cast members were stating they aren't following the comics only to clumsily backpedal on it, a so-so first trailer after months of secrecy and of course the fact/rumor that Dr Doom may really be a fukking blogger.

But if you want to believe everybody is just stanning for Marvel, be my guest.

Theres plenty of Marvel stans that hate on every comic book movie not made by Marvel. If you want to pretend they don't exist, be my guest.