UAB Fires AD And Prepares To Shut Down Football Program

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know about this playboy...They've won a ship and like 30 games straight...and you think they did that with subpar coaching....I've only seen like 6 FSU games over the last 18 months man but damn....

i live in BR...and this sounds like cats down here talking about les miles....cat is the most successful coach lsu has ever had

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
despicable actions. college football gets less likable by the week anymore. all greed, agendas, money and politics, and they arent even subtle about showing it now

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
Alabama is going to get exposed with this, but that story will go away quicker than the scandal at OK State SI tried to push.

It annoys me that The University of Pacific is mentioned when they talk about the last time a D1 school dropped its football program. I remember that day back in '95 like it was yesterday. Money was the major issue too but the circumstances were totally different.

DerrtySouthpaw

Gawdisbyke
Daps
Reppin
404 to 205
Is CUSA going to let them stay in the conference for bball after killing off the football program?
Lmao fukk no. The pres thinks loyalty after realignment will be our pass. Like there was a choice. He really lied to those players faces and didn't even tell the female bowling and rifle team they gone too. Found out through email. He said this was a strategic plan but don't know conference laws.CUSA doesn't even agree the move. I think his ass is grass tho. There was a mob waiting outside his parking spot he's hated.

Piff Huxtable

Delaney 2020,2024,2028...
Daps
Lmao fukk no. The pres thinks loyalty after realignment will be our pass. Like there was a choice. He really lied to those players faces and didn't even tell the female bowling and rifle team they gone too. Found out through email. He said this was a strategic plan but don't know conference laws.CUSA doesn't even agree the move. I think his ass is grass tho. There was a mob waiting outside his parking spot he's hated.
which conference you think they join?
Atlantic 10? CAA?

please not Atlantic Sun or SoCon:mjcry:

DerrtySouthpaw

Gawdisbyke
Daps
Reppin
404 to 205
which conference you think they join?
Atlantic 10? CAA?

please not Atlantic Sun or SoCon:mjcry:
sunbelt conference :heh: this will backfire heavy tho theyve fukked up so much other stuff around campus. its how i know its not really about money as much as power control and making UAB & UAhuntsville UA's bytches. UAB is the state's largest employer them nikkas aint strugglin financially :stopitslime:

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
sunbelt conference :heh: this will backfire heavy tho theyve fukked up so much other stuff around campus. its how i know its not really about money as much as power control and making UAB & UAhuntsville UA's bytches. UAB is the state's largest employer them nikkas aint strugglin financially :stopitslime:

Uab will never hurt for money. UA wants to keep UAB under it's thumb forever. Problem is, if UAB ever chose to break away then UA will be hurt a lot more than people may think.