U.S. senator questions Sony’s monopolistic practices.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I really don't know why Sony thought it would be a good idea to Handle things like they have.
I guess its because MS has really been playing nice.
Sony stans don't see it, but it's apparent. Usually when billion dollar companies want something they don't really go about it in a easy going manner. MS really has been kinda trying to play the game slow and "fairly"
Sony jumping through hoops trying to block this deal was probably the serious wake up call for them that they can't really play super nice with Sony. At least not under Jim's run. ( I wouldn't be surprised to see Jim Ryan resigning in the next year or so depends on how a few more things shake out)
I expect to see even more buy up's from MS after this.
One more powerhouse of a publisher even if its a smaller sized one, and it's going to be hard to explain that you are a gamer and don't have gamepass.

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
ironically

giphy.gif

:francis:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
  • The Republican letter alleges that Sony PlayStation has 98% of the “high-end console market in Japan,” signs deals designed to keep hit Japanese games from Microsoft’s Xbox, and says such moves “may violate Japan’s antitrust laws.”
  • “The Japanese government’s effective policy of non-prosecution when it comes to Sony appears to be a serious barrier to U.S. exports, with real impacts for Microsoft and the many U.S. game developers and publishers that sell globally but see their earnings in Japan depressed by these practices,” the letter continues.

Real talk, these are serious allegations. Any other industry wouldn’t have let this go this far already.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
So M$ is crying like fukking whores because they console so shyt they can’t sell in Japan!!??!? :mjlol:

Piece of mothefukking shyt company with their cocksucking senators that suck each others cocks

fukk M$ need them to die off gaming Snowflake bytches

AGAIN WHY HASNT THERE BEEN A MAJOR AAA RELEASE TO RIVAL SONY’s FIRST PARTY GAMES FROM M$ SINCE THE START OF THIS GEN OR EVEN THE LAST YR IN THE LAST GEN?!?

fukkING TRASH ASS COMPANY :pacspit:

fukking Karen ass company
Karenbots :umad:

Last edited:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
I see you're still in your feelings. :umad:

Ironic post for someone who hasn't posted about anything other than the merger over tge last month :Okayjack:
Again where are all the rivall exclusives from M$ and its studios to rival Sony’s?
Watching old farts on C-Span vol 1, 2 and whatever that what yall got? :umad:
Karenbots ass nikkas got no game so yall crying to the manager to force yaselves on the consumers :bryan:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Again where are all the rivall exclusives from M$ and its studios to rival Sony’s?
Watching old farts on C-Span vol 1, 2 and whatever that what yall got? :umad:
Karenbots ass nikkas got no game so yall crying to the manager to force yaselves on the consumers :bryan:
I can't imagine joining a site, naming myself after a dead man, and racking up 7500 posts over stan wars in my first year and being so self unaware that you think you're actually bothering adults.

Go to bed, junior.